1. May 12, 2017  

Is it possible to get full wrathful without coins?

I am a resto shaman and I have full relentless set and wrathful offset. But when I try to play arena I seem to run into lots of extremely better geared opponents. I am beginning to think it's not feasible to get full wrathful simply by playing. What do you guys think?

2. May 12, 2017  
    I am a resto shaman and I have full relentless set and wrathful offset. But when I try to play arena I seem to run into lots of extremely better geared opponents. I am beginning to think it's not feasible to get full wrathful simply by playing. What do you guys think?
    Its hard but not impossible.

3. May 12, 2017  
    ofcourse you can, shoulders is the only setpiece that is abit difficult to get due to 3s

4. May 12, 2017  
    ofcourse you can, shoulders is the only setpiece that is abit difficult to get due to 3s
    Everything except shoulder's is pretty easy to get.

5. May 12, 2017  
    Everything except shoulder's is pretty easy to get.
    It's ****ing nigh impossible. **** me in the ears when i try to farm that crap

6. May 12, 2017  
    It's not as bad for shoulders, just get decent team mates and do 3s, that's it. You will lose naturally to some players but that's part of the game. So wouldn't call it that hard.

7. May 12, 2017  
    It's not hard, just takes a while, the problem is currently gold:coin ratio is absurdly low (since the squish) which means people can just save up gold and buy whatever they want.

8. May 13, 2017  
    Here's the problem, the server has been alive for a very long time. That means lots of people are going to have full wrathful. Also, you can get wrathful by donating. This means that you are going to be playing mostly people with full wrathful. Isn't that a catch 22? You need arena rating to get the gear, but you need the gear to get the arena rating? Wasn't the game designed to only have a small percentage of people with full wrathful?

9. May 14, 2017  
    Here's the problem, the server has been alive for a very long time. That means lots of people are going to have full wrathful. Also, you can get wrathful by donating. This means that you are going to be playing mostly people with full wrathful. Isn't that a catch 22? You need arena rating to get the gear, but you need the gear to get the arena rating? Wasn't the game designed to only have a small percentage of people with full wrathful?
    Yeah but not a lot of players even tho full geared are that good. Same as having more hk's than others or being top of kills in BG doesn't make you a good pvp player. So I would say until the point where you get decent gear, you can get little bit of rating and then just slowly grind.

10. May 15, 2017  
    I geared one char with coins, but i did't spend real money. Only ingame income playing professions and auctionhouse. Trade gold to coins at Warmane marketplace trade. Was really crazy playing time with profession alts and auctionhouse tho... but much much faster than arena.
    So few pieces Wratful is not too hard without "real money" .. But Coins bought with funnymoney yea.