1. May 12, 2017  

To all high-level players killing low-level players

I hope your life has meaning now that you've accomplished something in it - ruining the fun for someone who can't fight back, just so you can take your mind off of your miserable and sad existence. If you really have nothing better to do in your life than walk around low-level zones and kill us, then I really feel sorry for you, because doing this is probably the most you'll ever amount to in life.

And to all Warmane staff - there really should be a form of punishment for this, a ban or something, because while I know it's not technically forbidden, it is ruining the fun for players who are just getting into the game and those of more experience who are trying to level up new characters. Many players probably consider leaving the game because of this issue. I know I am.

2. May 12, 2017  
    Well you just gave those gankers what they want: you whining on the forums about it.

They know ganking will never ever be a punishable offense so reading people suggesting bans for ganking must raise their dongs.

3. May 12, 2017  

4. May 12, 2017  
    True man :D Ally kidos are crazy gank whole day sholazar bashin.... :D

5. May 12, 2017  
    I swear this makes me level a hunter or rogue just to hunt them all down... I'm horde, blood elf fire mage, level 60. As if being ganked isn't enough, I barely survive fights with one mob because of how squishy I am.

6. May 12, 2017  
    Don't level in mainstream areas. Hellfire, STV, etc.

Sometimes I stand on lowbies in Elwynn / Barrens to make them hit me and get flagged so I can kill, but for the most part those areas are safe....

7. May 12, 2017  
    True man :D Ally kidos are crazy gank whole day sholazar bashin.... :D
    same for horde.

8. May 12, 2017  
    Never miss an easy opportunity to get a kill.

9. May 12, 2017  
    Just fyi on retail they ban for corpse camping as harrasment, so there is punishment in theory under some circumstances

10. May 12, 2017  
    Just fyi on retail they ban for corpse camping as harrasment, so there is punishment in theory under some circumstances
    No, they don't ban for corpse camping, I played WOD in retail and I can assure your point is 100% false, stop giving bad information.

To the op, this is PvP server with hight population, you should have raised it if you don't like world's pvp. When lvl 80 hordes assault Honor hold and we kill them, we revenge devastating thrallmar with every player, lvl 80 or low lvl, this is how things works.
    Edited: May 12, 2017

11. May 12, 2017  
    No, they don't ban for corpse camping, I played WOD in retail and I can assure your point is 100% false, stop giving bad information.
    As far as I know, the ban is due to NPC camping. I've heard of a player who got banned for camping darkshire for days; the rules might have changed though.

12. May 13, 2017  
    As far as I know, the ban is due to NPC camping. I've heard of a player who got banned for camping darkshire for days; the rules might have changed though.
    It's all false rumors. They will never ban you for pvping in pvp realm. otherwise it would have to be specified in the terms of use and I would have been banned long time ago for camping in Warspear Outpost.

13. May 13, 2017  
    HAHA! A thread. for uss? Gankers? THANKS MAN! its funny, when i see some1 coming with his main warr/rogue sometimes. and trying kill me as a blood dk. I played during wod. the end of it. as a blood dk aswell. 731 ilvl. Hellfire was a Camping grounds 24/7. as PVP server. Its been PVP server here since Very long time. wait to be exact. feb 2010. I have been ganking since then. umad?

14. May 13, 2017  
    HAHA! A thread. for uss? Gankers? THANKS MAN! its funny, when i see some1 coming with his main warr/rogue sometimes. and trying kill me as a blood dk. I played during wod. the end of it. as a blood dk aswell. 731 ilvl. Hellfire was a Camping grounds 24/7. as PVP server. Its been PVP server here since Very long time. wait to be exact. feb 2010. I have been ganking since then. umad?
    Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, u gonna hurt him :(

Damn losers ganking people since the dawn of WoW.

15. May 13, 2017  
    to all low level players complaining about getting ganked: deal with it or find a carebear server. we ain't going nowhere.

12 Last