1. May 15, 2017  
    It's all false rumors. They will never ban you for pvping in pvp realm. otherwise it would have to be specified in the terms of use and I would have been banned long time ago for camping in Warspear Outpost.
    the ban is due to NPC camping
    Not about pvp, but about killing NPCs giving quests and such.

2. May 15, 2017  
    Well, now you're just gonna make them gank and camp even more BECAUSE you created that thread. Thanks a lot.

Not about pvp, but about killing NPCs giving quests and such.
    During my brief time playing WoD, I don't remember anyone getting banned for killing NPC quest givers. In fact, quest givers were being killed on PVE servers as well and there were no reports of a ban for that.
    Edited: May 15, 2017

3. May 17, 2017  
    During my brief time playing WoD, I don't remember anyone getting banned for killing NPC quest givers. In fact, quest givers were being killed on PVE servers as well and there were no reports of a ban for that.
    I'm so sorry to keep going on this argument on which I might be wrong, but the point was not on killing quest givers, but camping them for whole days. Furthermore, as stated before, this information is really old, and rules might have changed between expansions.

4. May 17, 2017  
    I'm so sorry to keep going on this argument on which I might be wrong, but the point was not on killing quest givers, but camping them for whole days. Furthermore, as stated before, this information is really old, and rules might have changed between expansions.
    Unfortunately, there was never a ban for camping said NPCs either for any amount of time. None that I can recall or have heard of, anyway.

5. May 17, 2017  
    I don't know where you heard it is a bannable offense. I have 1.) never seen someone getting banned 2.) never heard it is bannable via blue post.

Is it bannable? No.

Is it a douchebag thing to do? Yes.

6. May 17, 2017  
    I swear this makes me level a hunter or rogue just to hunt them all down... I'm horde, blood elf fire mage, level 60. As if being ganked isn't enough, I barely survive fights with one mob because of how squishy I am.
    You might have a better time if you went frost instead of fire. Frost has better survivability than fire with slows and cc and a shield.

7. May 18, 2017  
    I don't know where you heard it is a bannable offense. I have 1.) never seen someone getting banned 2.) never heard it is bannable via blue post.

Is it bannable? No.

Is it a douchebag thing to do? Yes.
    Originally Posted by Nevalistis

Were you to be found of intentionally griefing [...] for an excessive period of time, it may be found as a form of harassment (zone area disruption).
    It seems that such rule was present in the harassment policy, but it has been deleted and replaced with a wider Code of Conduct, which has way less information; this is why I assume the rules have changed.

After some time, I have found an article on wowwiki showing that the harassment policy was last updated on January 2014, which quotes:

Zone or Area Disruption

This category includes language and/or actions intended to disturb groups of players or areas of the world, such as:

• Disruption of player events or gatherings.
    • Excessive use of in-game sounds or visuals.
    • Excessively casting spells with noticeable effects in crowded areas.
    • Impeding or blocking access to an NPC, doodad, doorway, or any other area of the world that a player would normally be able to access.
    Has it ever happened? I still don't know.
    Could it have? With the information above, it seemed so.
    Edited: May 18, 2017

First 12