1. May 12, 2017  

[Gladdy] arena123 macros

Using an addon to simulate arena target macros

First things first, you WILL need the latest version of Gladdy.

Type "/gladdy ui".
    Here you can determine which mouse button (click on enemies in the addon) will what action.
    For example, you can set "Action #3" to "Middle Button", with Action "Spell" and then enter "Polymorph" in the spell field.
    Now everytime you use your MiddleButton to click on an enemy within Gladdy, it will cast Polymorph on them.

But I want to use keybinds!

No problem. Just press ESC, go to "Keybindings" and scroll down to the Gladdy headers. Now you can set a keybind for "Middle Click Enemy1". Now everytime you use that keybind, it will cast Polymorph on arena1.

But I want to use macros!

Sure, buddy. Assuming that you have set your "LeftButton" to "Target" in the Clicks module, this is what you need to do:
    Code:
    /click GladdyButton1
    /cast [harm] Polymorph
    /targetlasttarget [harm]

2. May 14, 2017  
    hi
    if i use
    /click GladdyButton2
    /cast [harm] blind
    /targetlasttarget [harm]
    when arena2 is stealthed, i blind my current target

is it possible to make a spammable macro similar to /cast[@arena1] blind ?
    or maybe even /cast [@arena1, exists][@arena2, exists] blind; blind (when both enemies are invisible)

3. May 14, 2017  
    hi
    if i use
    /click GladdyButton2
    /cast [harm] blind
    /targetlasttarget [harm]
    when arena2 is stealthed, i blind my current target

is it possible to make a spammable macro similar to /cast[@arena1] blind ?
    or maybe even /cast [@arena1, exists][@arena2, exists] blind; blind (when both enemies are invisible)
    No, it's not. They're not units, so the client doesn't know if they exist.
    What you could do is add a /cleartarget at the beginning of the macro, then do /targetlasttarget as the last line.
    It will probably bug out, but you can try.

Let me know if it works. I am unsure if /targetlasttarget will work, if you cleared your target at the beginning of the macro.
    Edited: May 14, 2017

4. June 9, 2017  
    I notice the keybinds all have left click and right click... Does this matter if you bind something? What does it mean? also i know this topic is 3 weeks old but im hoping someone will see this and be able to answer.

5. June 9, 2017  
    I notice the keybinds all have left click and right click... Does this matter if you bind something? What does it mean? also i know this topic is 3 weeks old but im hoping someone will see this and be able to answer.
    By default, a button is only available to mouse clicks. However, you can overwrite that mouseclick with a keybind. The clicks module allows you to set the action which will be executed upon that certain click. Binding a key to a click will make it so that key simulates the click.

Therefore if have left click bound to target, and you set a keybind to left click, hitting that key will target.

However, none of that works for targets which are greyed out (stealth classes). You can appeal to the devs to change that (to have reliable keybinds), here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ghlight=gladdy

6. Any idea why
    Code:
    /click GladdyButton1
    /cast [harm] Spell Lock
    /targetlasttarget [harm]
    is not working? When I click the macro I get the popup in the middle of screen that says ignore the error or disable Gladdy.
    Not sure how to fix that :/

7. Any idea why
    Code:
    /click GladdyButton1
    /cast [harm] Spell Lock
    /targetlasttarget [harm]
    is not working? When I click the macro I get the popup in the middle of screen that says ignore the error or disable Gladdy.
    Not sure how to fix that :/
    Are you using it inside arena? I've had that before, but never when trying on Warmane. You can try unbinding (or randomly binding) left click to Enemy 1 in your Keybindings. It might require not having a key bound or having one bound. When I first tried whether you could /click ButtonName, I ran into that problem sometimes. Back then I always just opened my keybindings once, bound any key or reset any keybindings and it would go away. The addon API is a magical mess and not that well documented.

8. i want to make arena1 and arena2 shadowstep premedation cheapshot is there anyway to do that so i instantly go on rogues when they appear?