1. May 12, 2017  

EPGP Lootmaster

Hey Guys,

my Guild is using the EPGP Lootsystem for Lootdistribution in our Raids. Now I'm trying to get them running on Version 2.4.3.

We are using the Addons EPGP (dkp reloaded) for assigning the points to our members, which are saved in the Officer's Note per player. I found some working Versions, at the moment I'm using Version epgp-3.3.9.
    For the Lootassignment you usually use EPGP Lootmaster, but since there is no Version for 2.4.3 I tryed some newer Versions; 3.0.2 - 3.0.8 seem to be working pretty much as intended. I'm trying to get v0.3.33 fully working.
    Sadly those newer Versions can't get the EPGP Values from the Officer's Note. Instead all it shows for EP | GP | PR is a ? which is strange.
    Spoiler: Show

I tried looking for the function in the code but since I'm not that experienced in LuA I cant seem to find it.
    First I thing I looked for was a function like GetNumGuildMembers() which in my experience can be used to get all the member values, including the officernote string. Sadly I didn't find anything close to that so I kept looking in the epgp_lootmaster_ml/lootmaster_ml LuA-File and found a function:
    row: 827
    Code:
    function LootMasterML:GetEP( player )
        local ep, gp = self:GetEPGP( player );
        if not ep then return -1 end;
        return ep or 0
    end
    But at this point I'm pretty much lost.
    Anyone out there with some LuA experience, who could help me figure this out? Any help via Comments or PM would be appreciated.

2. May 14, 2017  

3. May 21, 2017  
    Can't help with this, but addon BugGrabber can help. It catch errors, show row with a problem and possible mistake in code.
    Edited: May 21, 2017

4. I clicked on the link you have provided for epgp lootmaster, DL it and i shows that its working in my addon list at login. however when in game i cant seem to get it to show at all. I have made a dummy raid to try and test it (with blue drops only sofar) and nothing pops up. is there a "/" command that is needed or amd i missing something?