1. May 13, 2017  
    help! i cant log, server offline
    anyone knows why?

2. May 13, 2017  
    Everyone having the problem should say where they are from. Last time, location had a lot to do with it.

3. May 13, 2017  

4. May 13, 2017  

5. May 13, 2017  

6. May 13, 2017  
    From Pakistan here. Offline ​server

7. May 13, 2017  
    Just downloaded the game and its same here, I'm from Serbia

8. May 13, 2017  
    Realm itself is not down, but some people are seeing it as "Offline". The issue should be resolved shortly.

9. May 13, 2017  
    yeah i think its fixed now i just checked, i had download it before and i was able to log in , then because my friend was having trouble cuz he downloaded fresh , so i force re-check it in utorrent on my download and it update some files then i was having same problem, then i copied my old download from external hd and tried it and it worked , then i again checked new download just now and it was able to log in also, and my 2 other friends who were also having the problem can log in now.

10. May 13, 2017  
    yeah i think its fixed now i just checked, i had download it before and i was able to log in , then because my friend was having trouble cuz he downloaded fresh , so i force re-check it in utorrent on my download and it update some files then i was having same problem, then i copied my old download from external hd and tried it and it worked , then i again checked new download just now and it was able to log in also, and my 2 other friends who were also having the problem can log in now.
    Yep the issue is fixed, everyone should be able to log in now.

11. May 13, 2017  
    Yep the issue is fixed, everyone should be able to log in now.
    what should i do if i still see it offline? ( i havent checked yet im at work)

12. May 13, 2017  
    what should i do if i still see it offline? ( i havent checked yet im at work)
    If you were able to log on FW before this issue happened, you will be able to do it after the fix as well.

13. May 13, 2017  
    If you were able to log on FW before this issue happened, you will be able to do it after the fix as well.
    Okok ty for your help

14. May 14, 2017  
    so what was the issue? it happened like a month ago also,just wondering!

15. May 14, 2017  
    What do i do if its still showing as offline?

First 12