1. May 13, 2017  

What happened to the server LoS?

Apparently you can cast/sstep/charge through every single tree, double trees even, rocks, you name it?

2. May 13, 2017  
    Apparently you can cast/sstep/charge through every single tree, double trees even, rocks, you name it?
    I dont see that in arenas. Maybe its just a visual bug or something? Maybe?
    Idk

3. May 13, 2017  
    Not a visual bug. I've noticed this too. I charged through a hill and got to my target on the other side last night.

4. May 13, 2017  
    Pathfinding for warrior charges is bugged.

5. May 13, 2017  
    Indeed, since at least 2-3 months, i fear, as a warrior, on many charge because you've some risk to fall undermap. Fear abilities can make you fall or going into texture too. You can see the pet in the very first seconds of arena too, such as totem...
    It looks like pathfinding and LoS things have issues.

6. May 13, 2017  
    What's I'm talking about is new, perhaps a day or two. Literally no tree, a hill, a fence, or anything of that sort that has any LoS effect. Get to a hill spot in Durotar or Elwyn and duel someone. Sit in the opposite sides. Now cast, heal, sstep, charge, whatever. It's like the hill isnt there at all and you r not LoS-ing each other.

7. May 13, 2017  
    Please take a look at this report:
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/43737

it probably got applied on WotLK too recently.

8. May 13, 2017  
    Makes sense. Is this how it should work on Wotlk as well?

9. May 13, 2017  
    Makes sense. Is this how it should work on Wotlk as well?
    The videos are from WoD, so yes.

10. May 13, 2017  

11. May 13, 2017  

12. May 13, 2017  
    I can confirm it, I shadowstepped through the rocks all the way up to their base in EotS. Also hunters shooting through the rocks and stuff in the middle of wsg, it's really pissing me of that I'm getting marked through what was supposed to be LoS.

13. May 14, 2017  
    Lul time to reroll RDPS, rip melee, rip pallies. Rip Shadowmourne

14. May 14, 2017  
    Lul time to reroll RDPS, rip melee, rip pallies. Rip Shadowmourne
    Roll mage, no regrets.

15. May 14, 2017  
    Can just imagine it now. Stack RDPS, get a DK to put down blight on one side of tree, and hunter with traps on the other. Plus frost nova, and knockbacks, a melee would never touch you unless Hand of Freedom/Fap.

123 ... Last