1. May 30, 2017  
    Not sure why people like you speak on subjects that you have no clue about. It's a ret talent that allows them to bypass damage reduction when they use their wings

http://prntscr.com/fdw4bq

Perhaps you should learn about classes instead of assuming its a bug and go spread misinformation on forums and ingame
    Hmm people like me you say... Well let's see... I was top 1 in 2s back on WoTLK Magic as a holy pala.Plus i was top 1 on Cata-molten as a sub rogue on mid rate servers.
    I'm core pvp player and i know when a class iz bugged or not. Getting 1-2-3 shoted through a dispersion that blocks 90%, shadowform that blocks 15% dmg plus 1.2k resi is insane even if it bypasses 50% of the reduction. Needs a fix ASAP. Or maybe it won't, since people like you need some bugged class they can be good at, right.
    Edited: May 30, 2017

2. May 30, 2017  
    Hmm people like me you say... Well let's see... I was top 1 in 2s back on WoTLK Magic as a holy pala.Plus i was top 1 on Cata-molten as a sub rogue on mid rate servers.
    I'm core pvp player and i know when a class iz bugged or not. Getting 1-2-3 shoted through a dispersion that blocks 90%, shadowform that blocks 15% dmg plus 1.2k resi is insane even if it bypasses 50% of the reduction. Needs a fix ASAP. Or maybe it won't, since people like you need some bugged class they can be good at, right.
    WoTlK magic? Did you farm enough quadriplegics and people that forgot to turn their monitor on? And it's not bugged and I literally just proved you wrong and here you are still talking - too ashamed to admit you're wrong even when there's proof screaming in your face. People like you are cancer of this server, spreading misinformation and giving this server a bad name because it can't possibly be you that's bad it must be the server, right? Rets arnt bugged and resilience isn't bugged either.

3. May 30, 2017  
    complaining about rets as spriest kappa4head

4. May 30, 2017  
    Spoiler: Show
    Sorry, but that's total bs in a duel setting with the range limitation. I don't care how much you think it's true, it's not. Homerjay is one of the best hunters on this realm, and he says in his guide "5. Kiting of melees. In theory it seems pretty much impossible to kite a warr right? He charges you --> disengage --> intercept --> gg." And he's talking about arena, with a greater ability to kite. There are strats for dealing with warriors, such as having a ravager pet by your side who stuns the warrior when he intercepts, but it's a tough fight especially with all the burst warriors have on this server.

I'm not saying a good hunter can't beat a warrior, he can, but your statement is total bs. If you think it's impossible for the warrior to beat a good hunter in a duel, then you're a bad warrior, end of story. If you want some video proof, he's Swifty beating a retail arena master hunter in an open-world, full range environment, even though the hunter used rocket boots:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb9NCWxg0d0

And Swifty didn't even have a tree to hide behind (and the hunter didn't have to stay close to a duel banner)! But wait, this can't happen according to you. My bad.

Warriors lost intercept in Cata- I would kind of agree with you then. But just by pressing his charge and intercept macros, which is really easy to do, the warrior puts a lot of pressure on the hunter with the automatic stuns.
    hey guy, swifty here. today I am going to duel a 2.6k hunter who doesnt even use entrapment vs a warrior. he barely placed any traps at all to prevent the warrior's movement... EleGiggle

also, if a hunter loses to a warrior after charge>disengage>intercept, then there is something horribly wrong with that hunter

tbh, that hunter gameplay looks just like any other 1300s player on blackrock LUL
    Edited: May 30, 2017

5. May 30, 2017  
    Sorry, but that's total bs in a duel setting with the range limitation. I don't care how much you think it's true, it's not. Homerjay is one of the best hunters on this realm, and he says in his guide "5. Kiting of melees. In theory it seems pretty much impossible to kite a warr right? He charges you --> disengage --> intercept --> gg." And he's talking about arena, with a greater ability to kite. There are strats for dealing with warriors, such as having a ravager pet by your side who stuns the warrior when he intercepts, but it's a tough fight especially with all the burst warriors have on this server.

I'm not saying a good hunter can't beat a warrior, he can, but your statement is total bs. If you think it's impossible for the warrior to beat a good hunter in a duel, then you're a bad warrior, end of story. If you want some video proof, he's Swifty beating a retail arena master hunter in an open-world, full range environment, even though the hunter used rocket boots:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb9NCWxg0d0

And Swifty didn't even have a tree to hide behind (and the hunter didn't have to stay close to a duel banner)! But wait, this can't happen according to you. My bad.

Warriors lost intercept in Cata- I would kind of agree with you then. But just by pressing his charge and intercept macros, which is really easy to do, the warrior puts a lot of pressure on the hunter with the automatic stuns.
    just leave pvp thread and dont post here plz

6. May 30, 2017  
    just leave pvp thread and dont post here plz
    And leave the discussion to a pro such as yourself who admits he can't beat good hunters as warrior or feral? Go watch some duels sometime. You'll see it happen all the time. It's a tough matchup for both sides, even if the warrior doesn't hide behind a tree. Which I'm sure was your go-to strat.

7. May 31, 2017  
    What is Flare?
    What is Freezing Trap?
    What is 41 range attacks?
    What is Scater Shot?
    What is Chimera Disarm?
    What is Entrapment?
    What is Hunters Call?
    What is Disengage?
    What is Deterence?
    What is Readyness?
    What is Charge (pet)?
    What is Pin (pet)?
    What is Intervene (pet)?
    What is Roar of Sacrifice (pet)?
    What is Hunter?

Why play any other class when u can Intercept-insta-win!

8. May 31, 2017  
    What is Flare?
    What is Freezing Trap?
    What is 41 range attacks?
    What is Scater Shot?
    What is Chimera Disarm?
    What is Entrapment?
    What is Hunters Call?
    What is Disengage?
    What is Deterence?
    What is Readyness?
    What is Charge (pet)?
    What is Pin (pet)?
    What is Intervene (pet)?
    What is Roar of Sacrifice (pet)?
    What is Hunter?

Why play any other class when u can Intercept-insta-win!
    its pointless to explain this to him. its like he playing different game than us ururu

9. May 31, 2017  
    WoTlK magic? Did you farm enough quadriplegics and people that forgot to turn their monitor on? And it's not bugged and I literally just proved you wrong and here you are still talking - too ashamed to admit you're wrong even when there's proof screaming in your face. People like you are cancer of this server, spreading misinformation and giving this server a bad name because it can't possibly be you that's bad it must be the server, right? Rets arnt bugged and resilience isn't bugged either.
    Hitting 1.960 rate with wrath off set and furi/rele main set against full donnor server i must be super bad.
    I was not insulting the server, it's full of bugs and it's not even NEAR to retail, and no one expects him to be.
    Since your brain is too small to understand what i was talking about, i'll translate to you.
    I was laughing at ppl crying about LoS while RETRY ignores all resi with wings, not 50%. Duel any pala, let him pop wings and you'll see.
    I don't know if it applies to other classes or just a priest with shadowform, but it's a bug that needs to be dealt with. I have proof in numbers, screenshots
    and i'll make a video about it in support/bug section.
    Now please F_ck off and go play bugtardin or maybe better learn something in school kiddo.

10. June 1, 2017  
    1=2 prove me wrong ok

11. June 1, 2017  
    How about you ignore this "girl" and focus on the topic instead of turning it into "priest complains" ?

12. June 1, 2017  
    Hitting 1.960 rate with wrath off set and furi/rele main set against full donnor server i must be super bad.
    Now please F_ck off and go play bugtardin or maybe better learn something in school kiddo.
    im pretty sure sumic plays warlock and not ret :thinking:

13. June 2, 2017  
    You must be EXTREMLY bad if you think that's an achivement or some bragging right. So yeah congratulations, you're worse than I previously thought.

I could as you would say ''Since your brain is too small to understand what i was talking about, i'll translate to you'' and explain in detail and numbers why you're wrong, but since you pulled out that pathetic attempt to boost your arguement by throwing in that low rating (which in your mind is high due to your non existant gear issues, and something to brag about) made it only clear that you're not only very stupid but also very delusional.

I stick to what I said, people like you are the cancer of the server.

P.s anyone complaining about them not being able to climb high because ''donators are just destroying us due their gear'' is legit bad.
    Edited: June 2, 2017

14. June 2, 2017  
    I was not insulting the server, it's full of bugs and it's not even NEAR to retail, and no one expects him to be.
    Since your brain is too small to understand what i was talking about, i'll translate to you.
    I was laughing at ppl crying about LoS while RETRY ignores all resi with wings, not 50%. Duel any pala, let him pop wings and you'll see.
    I don't know if it applies to other classes or just a priest with shadowform, but it's a bug that needs to be dealt with. I have proof in numbers, screenshots
    and i'll make a video about it in support/bug section.
    That is pretty low rating. You can't complain about donors, non donors can get EVERYTHING they can get. People just use that as an excuse for being bad.

15. June 4, 2017  
    Proterean posted in realm suggestions:

The M2 LoS on WoTLK realms will be enabled on the next update. We always intended for it to be an improvement on the gameplay and quality of the experience. It was turned off with good intentions to streamline the gameplay and make it more blizzlike however we can see that this is not the effect players want.

The change will be done on the WoTLK realms where it was requested from the community. Suggestion accepted.
    Edited: June 4, 2017

First ... 234