1. May 14, 2017  
    a melee would never touch you unless Hand of Freedom/Fap.
    Not Warr, Rogue but Pala soooo RIP

2. May 14, 2017  
    Well as far as I know, the LoS issues have always been there on LK expansions. Things like cyclone, fears, charging, mind control sometimes made you end up under textures. Some objects tend to not have LoS at all on them even tho they should so now it seems to be going slightly even more on the bad side. Oh well...Gotta wait for fixes then, that's about what can be done.

3. May 14, 2017  
    this must be the most hilarious thing i saw in this server.. gj

4. May 14, 2017  
    You guys are really foolish, I mean, it SHOULD be like this, okay? Hunters were already the underdogs of PvP... This is one step closer to being completely Blizzlike...

If BGs were not ape-friendly enough, now certainly they will be when every chimpanzee and his mother will be able to shoot you from wherever the **** he wants.

A personal thanks to the Staff.

5. May 14, 2017  
    Its so much fun when hunters/casters shoot you thru the trees .. pretty interesting ,also so logical .. So if there is no los in official they gonna remove it in Warmane too .. If there is bug in offi they gonna add that bug here too .. LOGIC :D. Staff is trying hard to expel the players from this server

6. May 14, 2017  
    Dear hunters, it's time to finally shine! Let it shine!

7. May 15, 2017  
    The videos are from WoD, so yes.
    can u explain how something from WoD is relevant to Wotlk tho, makes no sence for me at all lol

8. May 15, 2017  
    Just to make things clear, the moderator team are not community managers or liasons between the staff and the community. We give answers when we can and when we have them because we like to try and be helpful and get information out to you as quickly as we can. That does not mean you should start expecting us to be providing you information at all times, on every thread that is made. There is a very specific rule about this in the forum rules. Do not create threads expecting the staff to respond to them. This is a community forum. It is for the community primarily. Staff posts on the forum regarding information usually come in the form of news via the Latest News thread. If you have an inquiry and really believe that something needs a staff member's attention, then send them a private message. It is unwise and inefficient to make a thread then sit here and expect the staff to find it and then take time out of their work schedule to respond to it with the sort of information you want, which the staff member in question may or may not have. Your main resources to getting this question answered are the private messages to specific staff members (particularly the community manager team) or go visit the bug-tracker. That is what those systems/features are there for, and part of their intended function. That is not what the forum is intended to be.

You are more than welcome to discuss the issue, and a community manager or someone else may respond to the thread in the future with the information you'd like to see. However, discussing and complaining about the enforcement of the forum rules by the moderator team will not be permitted. Doing so will have your posting privileges revoked, as outlined in the forum rules. If you have not read the forum rules yet, then I would suggest that you do so, thoroughly, so that you know and understand what sort of conduct is expected of you when posting here. If you have a problem with a moderator's actions or behavior, please feel free to report them to myself or Palutena.

Thank you for understanding.

9. May 15, 2017  
    Just to make things clear, the moderator team are not community managers or liasons between the staff and the community. We give answers when we can and when we have them because we like to try and be helpful and get information out to you as quickly as we can. That does not mean you should start expecting us to be providing you information at all times, on every thread that is made. There is a very specific rule about this in the forum rules. Do not create threads expecting the staff to respond to them. This is a community forum. It is for the community primarily. Staff posts on the forum regarding information usually come in the form of news via the Latest News thread. If you have an inquiry and really believe that something needs a staff member's attention, then send them a private message. It is unwise and inefficient to make a thread then sit here and expect the staff to find it and then take time out of their work schedule to respond to it with the sort of information you want, which the staff member in question may or may not have. Your main resources to getting this question answered are the private messages to specific staff members (particularly the community manager team) or go visit the bug-tracker. That is what those systems/features are there for, and part of their intended function. That is not what the forum is intended to be.

You are more than welcome to discuss the issue, and a community manager or someone else may respond to the thread in the future with the information you'd like to see. However, discussing and complaining about the enforcement of the forum rules by the moderator team will not be permitted. Doing so will have your posting privileges revoked, as outlined in the forum rules. If you have not read the forum rules yet, then I would suggest that you do so, thoroughly, so that you know and understand what sort of conduct is expected of you when posting here. If you have a problem with a moderator's actions or behavior, please feel free to report them to myself or Palutena.

Thank you for understanding.
    The whole staff should start to read the forum then and communicate with all the players also ..otherwise how they gonna see that players dont like something in their "fixes" . So they does whatever they want and don't care about the players opinion ? I guess its easier to just check the forum and players opinion .. not to read 1k tickets and bug reports for same bug or whatever
    Edited: May 15, 2017

10. May 15, 2017  
    The whole staff should start to read the forum then and communicate with all the players also ..otherwise how they gonna see that players dont like something in their "fixes" . So they does whatever they want and don't care about the players opinion ? I guess its easier to just check the forum and players opinion .. not to read 1k tickets and bug reports for same bug or whatever
    No a small minority of players aka the forum users, lets say less then 200 active people consistently shouldn't take priority over the mass's, The only time other people are active is they see something they disagree with make a thread ***** and wine, never get a staff reply, staff bash, get perma banned, cycle continues.

11. May 15, 2017  
    Why do you assume that players not liking something should make a difference? We're not creating a game, we aim to emulate how retail was, and players who use our servers are expected to want to play in that sort of environment. The sole opinion you're expected to have is none other than "great, it's closer to the real thing" if this change was intended and not a bug (I'm not informed on which case it is, and this thread doesn't make me want to go out of my way to find out). If it's a bug, it's meant to go in the Bug Tracker, nowhere else, and will be checked there, nowhere else. If this is based on reliable information of what blocked line-of-sight and what didn't in retail, making this an intended change, your dislike for it only means you dislike how the expansion worked, which won't make it be changed to suit your preferences.

12. May 15, 2017  
    I seem to recall that on retail, hunters could shoot through that tree in the Stormwind dueling area. I remember being surprised that people could los me behind it on Warmane. Is that not correct?

13. May 18, 2017  
    Removing the LoS is one of the worst things i've ever seen. This is actually disgusting playing any form of PvP other than Arena right now

14. May 19, 2017  
    No a small minority of players aka the forum users, lets say less then 200 active people consistently shouldn't take priority over the mass's, The only time other people are active is they see something they disagree with make a thread ***** and wine, never get a staff reply, staff bash, get perma banned, cycle continues.
    Minority? Lul, its been this way for 7 years and nobody complained, but just change it based off some WoD video lul. Its okay though, I'm sure BGS will be dead when everyone stacks RDPs(especially multi-boxers)
    Edited: May 19, 2017

15. May 19, 2017  
    This will surely win "the worst PvP change of 2017" prize.

First 1234 Last