1. May 13, 2017  

You say PvP is dead here ? but how dead ?

Define Dead ?

Do you mean BGs take 30 min of queue to pop ?
    Or do you mean every BG is with the same 20/30 people ?
    Or do you mean 1 faction absolutely dominates the BGs ?
    Could it be that you are on the overpopulated faction and simply have longer queues because oppousing faction doesnt have nearly enough people?

Do you mean a simple 2v2 Arena takes 30min-1h of queue to pop ?
    Or do you mean that you play vs the same 5 teams over and over ?
    Could it be that you are way to highly rated and thus have insuficient players to fight in Arenas ?

Do you mean theres noone to duel infornt of SW or Org?
    Or are the people there too over geared or too under geared for you to face ?

Do you mean in comparison to Icecrown, because less players = less PvP in general ?
    Edited: May 13, 2017

2. May 13, 2017  
    the q's are not that long but everything else is kinda whats going on

3. May 13, 2017  
    Define Dead ?

Do you mean BGs take 30 min of queue to pop ?
    Or do you mean every BG is with the same 20/30 people ?
    Or do you mean 1 faction absolutely dominates the BGs ?
    Could it be that you are on the overpopulated faction and simply have longer queues because oppousing faction doesnt have nearly enough people?

Do you mean a simple 2v2 Arena takes 30min-1h of queue to pop ?
    Or do you mean that you play vs the same 5 teams over and over ?
    Could it be that you are way to highly rated and thus have insuficient players to fight in Arenas ?

Do you mean theres noone to duel infornt of SW or Org?
    Or are the people there too over geared or too under geared for you to face ?

Do you mean in comparison to Icecrown, because less players = less PvP in general ?
    1) The queues may be long. It really depends on what time of the day you are playing. If you are playing at 3.5k + population, you will not wait too long. Most of the time, you get on "train", if you get into one bg, and queue for one rigth after - you will get instant BG again.

2) You may see some of the same people if you are playing BGs rigth after each other. It really depends on which BG you are playing too. Sometimes it changes people too.

3) No, from my experience there in not a huge faction unbalance. Sometimes hordes win more games in a row, sometimes alliance does it.

4) Won't answer about 2v2s - Too long since I have played it, just got back and are learning my stuff again in simple BGs.

5) There is 95 % of the time, no people dueling infront of SW and Orgrimmar. People on Lordaeron duel in Dalaran.

4. May 13, 2017  
    the entire server is kinda dead so it's small wonder that pvp is kinda dead along with it

5. May 13, 2017  
    the entire server is kinda dead so it's small wonder that pvp is kinda dead along with it

not really

6. May 14, 2017  
    Shoo hater .
    As a horde with mostly love for pvp , i can tell you this:
    -At any given point of the day there will be a bg que popping before 30 mis . ANY TIME
    -Horde loses more BGs then alliance , seems we have more ppl that can/will only use CC when they are about to die , not to mention healing as a ret/feral etc pretty sure 80% of the pvp scene doesent have raid frames
    -Horde tends to keep WG little bit more then alliance , it started to balance nowdays tho , also sucks when attacking
    -Arena que is decent , 2v2 mostly instant in the day of the flush , still 1-5 min any other days for me between 12-00 server time
    Overall we need more decent pvpers but also critical battleground fixes , i wont go into that cuz my post will be removed and ill get infraction

7. June 4, 2017  
    When you have a server like Blackrock, you remove all the "casual" pve players from Lordaeron. They do not need Lordaeron when they have a server like Blackrock. I quess that is good for some people - no need to grind in raids week after week. But it is the casual pve players which I believe keep the server alive because of the pvp content. But with the serious pve players; you clear the raid, and you are done - you need a new challenge.

There have never been much arena activity on Lordaeron. Early wotlk with Naxxramas, or late with ICC.

I sometimes wish that they would disband Blackrock server and create a new fresh "Lordaeron" server.. but I am just being selfish.

8. June 4, 2017  
    BG ques are dead around 0300 - 0600 server time. Arena ques (mainly wintraders) still pop around that.

as far as BGs and arenas during weekend primetime (around 1200 server time-2000 server time) are usually less than 3 minutes and there are many WGs/ABs simultaneously running.