1. May 13, 2017  

To my multibox bros

What sort of teams are you gonna roll? I'm going to Pally tank, Resto druid 1 ele sham and 2 locks.

2. May 14, 2017  
    I'm rolling usually a cup of tea, Spotify and spriest. Pretty effective against multi-headaches.

3. May 14, 2017  
    10-15 BM hunters and few resto druids :)

4. May 14, 2017  
    10-15 BM hunters and few resto druids :)
    Interesting, can you tell me how you will deal with anyone who gets into melee range of your hunters?

5. May 14, 2017  
    Interesting, can you tell me how you will deal with anyone who gets into melee range of your hunters?
    He should worry more about the duplicated CC effects which was not fixed until 3.0.2. Which means it is perfectly okay to go around doing multi-saps, blind, kidney shots etc. Being a MBoxer in TBC will be quite rough. ^.^

6. May 15, 2017  
    pally tank
    priest healer
    shammy damage/totoms/chain heals if needed
    lock damage/pet offtank if needed
    mage damage/cc/food-water/ports

thats my team on test realm been working great.
    I will raid with the pally tank (more than likely anyway)

7. May 15, 2017  
    Going to create team to gank multi boxers while leveling, and later at max level my free time will be given to gank all multiboxers.

8. May 15, 2017  
    Going to create team to gank multi boxers while leveling, and later at max level my free time will be given to gank all multiboxers.
    Sounds like a sharp plan my friend! Show them whos boss!

9. May 15, 2017  
    7 ele shamans and 1 resto shaman for max simplicity and effectivity. :D I intend to make STV a living hell later on..

10. May 15, 2017  
    All these people talking about ganking box teams. God I cant wait for you to try lol.

11. May 16, 2017  
    Careful what you ask for, I can see it now a few multiboxers group up and kill your little "team". over and over... get the point??

12. May 16, 2017  
    Il be rolling 5-8 warlocks running deep aff/slsl and ofc best pve setup for pve.:)

This time i am grouping with all boxers on ally side :) Meaning boxxy/alexstraza/demo etc :)

Tested it on PTR and it works quite nicely,i might add a single shadow priest 4 stun :)

What do you think guys:P WIll you survive with 20 dots more then 3 sec :)consdiering warriors dont have bladestorm and no pushback/dots ticking for living hell :)
    Edited: May 16, 2017

13. May 16, 2017  
    Tested it on PTR and it works quite nicely,i might add a single shadow priest 4 stun :)
    I would add one. Spriest increase the shadow dmg on the target by 10% and thats a raid wide buff.

14. May 16, 2017  
    What do you think guys:P WIll you survive with 20 dots more then 3 sec :)consdiering warriors dont have bladestorm and no pushback/dots ticking for living hell :)
    Can you survive being stunned, silenced and disorientated for 4 seconds x Y number of boxers you have whilst getting aoed? If not I suggest you take that into the calculation. TBC is full of items that are perfectly okay to exploit and abuse as the fixes did not come until Wotlk, I for one, am looking forward to it!:D

15. May 16, 2017  
    4x lock,1x sp :) it is !:) gotta say looking forward to gearin em up :)
    plus il have some 500,600 coins prepped for bis items :)

Oh i know there is alot of stuns etc.:) But so will i use em :) ANd ofc ! all my dots are instant multilpied by 3x dots per 1 toon plus 4 pets plus sl sl specc (for bgs )
    and more to come as free action potion setups and etc etc :) forget bout stuns :)
    You are right Jakkre:) works nicely.

12 Last