1. May 14, 2017  

Shaman keep dying at Rotface

We was doing ICC 10 Rotface yesterday . There was a resto shaman in group.

Whenever the Unstable Ooze Explosion after oozes 5 stacks has been finished , means we just gathered at boss again after the explosion , the shaman just dies for no reason.

We tracked the addon and there is no record that he is hit by anything but just one record of become 0 hp.

We got to let the druid just to ress the shaman because he always dies at same timing in every attempt.

Does anyone encounter this kind of thing before?

2. May 14, 2017  
    Invisible ooze? Dunno if it's bugged on normal but the ooze is invisible after the explosion and aggroes to healers unless you have a pro dk tank that does enough threat on it before explosion.

3. May 14, 2017  
    No idea about that but I can say I've had a "similar" problem with my shaman
    when i lay totems down in BG, I can move but camera stays fixed, and when I get attacked i can see the spell animations going to middle of my totem as if I was still there

id say its the shaman class itself and not the oozes

4. May 14, 2017  
    No idea about that but I can say I've had a "similar" problem with my shaman
    when i lay totems down in BG, I can move but camera stays fixed, and when I get attacked i can see the spell animations going to middle of my totem as if I was still there

id say its the shaman class itself and not the oozes
    Check if you have a Sentry Totem placed by accident.

5. May 14, 2017  
    It is the invisible ooze, having salvation on healers after the explosion should do it

6. May 14, 2017  
    Thanks warmaners.It should because of the invisible ooze we will find way to encounter it.

7. May 15, 2017  
    Any idea for how long this invisible ooze is 'alive'? If not too long perhaps a prot warrior with the intervene glyph could help keep a healer alive

8. May 15, 2017  
    Pretty sure it's alive until you wipe or bosses is dead

9. May 15, 2017  
    Any idea for how long this invisible ooze is 'alive'? If not too long perhaps a prot warrior with the intervene glyph could help keep a healer alive
    The healer would die on first hit. Safest way is to go with dk spamming icy touch and running circles with the invisible big oozes.

10. May 15, 2017  

11. May 15, 2017  
    Don't spread the Finglish pls.
    Sheesh relax that's phone auto correct.

12. May 15, 2017  
    its not working because the ooze will just 1 shot anyone dosent matter if tank or not

13. May 15, 2017  
    its not working because the ooze will just 1 shot anyone dosent matter if tank or not
    Yo relax he hits me to 10% hp each hit.

14. May 16, 2017  
    Ok, here's the thing with the ooze. Get a dk tank. No replacements. The Dk can build ranged aggro with icy touch in frost presence until explosion. After explode, the invisible ooze will not reset aggro, i.e keep old aggro table, even gain aggro (from healers) but now the aggro the DK had before burst will be so insane, a heal can take aggro only if he has righteous fury on :D. The Dk never stops moving, the invisible ooze will just keep following him. Its all in the aggro. Also 10% each hit is small ooze, big ooze gains a stacking damage buffs that oneshots you, 60k hits no questions there.

15. May 16, 2017  

12 Last