1. May 14, 2017  
    How do you know you have no idea and cant even guess. Have you ever tried?

2. May 14, 2017  
    Cos i havnt played on molten in ages, and non of my friends are coming either cos " fak private servers" or " Lol WoW". And i dont play on other servers i dont know if it got advertised anywhere outside these forums. Which means i cant make an educated guess

3. May 14, 2017  
    And the private server i have played on are all long gone but had 0 competition during their active periods. Molten though, will have alot of competition for a pleyrbase ( tbc community ) that isnt very big compared to those wotlk servers.

4. May 14, 2017  
    Thus, i want to know what people factored in when they voice their opinions.

5. May 14, 2017  
    this server's core is backported into a tbc client, The core supports 12k on Icecrown and once did the same on lordaeron. I think its safe to assume the server will handle a little over10k which will be mind blowing for a TBC server. Wont it be funny if the alliance really is only 25% of the server but that ammount of alliance is still more than most other TBC servers entire population? :D

6. May 14, 2017  
    Thus, i want to know what people factored in when they voice their opinions.
    You say you know nothing but at the same time know allot.
    Are you a troll???

7. May 14, 2017  
    stuff i know is from 2008 and is now nonfactor

8. May 14, 2017  
    stuff i know is from 2008 and is now nonfactor
    But why would it be nonfactor?

9. May 14, 2017  

First 12