1. May 14, 2017  

bégé

If you dont understand meaning of the topic title you have played to much video games. Ha! gotcha. Just joke for attention.

For couple weeks now I have been spamming those heals in the back row of the bg. Match to the match, blue colour seems to rule every bg. Horde losing their favoured bgs too. Only wg has some change left.

Dunno is this veeeery bad luck or what. So I am asking does anybody else have the same "problem"?

Because im finnish i have the right to speak bad english. sry:DD. AND YEAH I know the difference of the premade and random bgs. I do prefer the second option because I dont have the time to play this game everyday anymore.

Comments that doesnt concern my question or the idea of the topic + all the smartass comments. ---> I have 3sec video for you. https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/83e735d...3-d7da6bb2d5b2

2. May 14, 2017  
    I thought the same.
    Transferred priest to ally.
    Waiting to get enough points to transfer it back so I can at least do RDFs with some half-decent tanks since ally RDF is as ****ty as horde BGs during daytime.

3. May 19, 2017  
    I mostly see that people afk or simply dont do the ****ing objectives of the bgs. "muh 3hks" "muh of the alliance" "muh smol dik, cant plei arinas"

4. May 19, 2017  
    iSullivan
    Horde can only win when its premade vs pugs from my exp

5. May 19, 2017  
    As a perspective from Alliance, and playing BGs at various timeframes (GMT+1), playing arbitrarily between 2PM and 2AM, it seems that during the afternoon (2PM - 6PM) the alliance seems to (slightly to heavily) dominate BGs; however at night (10PM to 2PM) the Horde dominates BGs; both of those cases considering no premade is involved.
    It might correlate to working hours and time zones. More statistics from the server (which I would love, but might cause issues for the server itself for new accounts and whatnot) would confirm or deny this.