1. May 19, 2017  
    PVP Enhance in TBC was dog**** in general, you were basically ring-fenced into healing. Elemental was subpar compared to most other casters.

If you're hellbent on it, then I would definitely look to getting your BS maces first and foremost.

2. May 19, 2017  
    About Stormherald:
    From what i have read the mace has a proc chance of ~2%.
    I don't know though if it can only proc from auto attack or also from abilitys.
    With some luck a EnH has 4 melee attacks in the opener (auto swing + stormstrike + 2 strikes from WF). In this case the mace would have a 8% proc chance in the opener.

I think stormherald might outperforms the s2 weapon but falls behind the s3 weapon.
    Edited: May 19, 2017

3. May 19, 2017  
    With some luck a EnH has 4 melee attacks in the opener (auto swing + stormstrike + 2 strikes from WF). In this case the mace would have a 8% proc chance in the opener.
    just fyi, % dont add up like that, its gonna be slightly less than 8%

more accurately there is going to be 7,76 % chance for stormherald to proc at least once
    Edited: May 19, 2017

4. May 19, 2017  
    just fyi, % dont add up like that, its gonna be slightly less than 8%

more accurately there is going to be 7,76 % chance for stormherald to proc at least once
    0,24% definitely gonna break it.

5. May 19, 2017  
    0,24% definitely gonna break it.
    Thats because we are talking about 2 % and just about 4 chances to roll.

If you did the same thing with 10%, with the same logic that you used we should have 40% chance for proc with 4 attempts.

1 - (90/100)^(4)
    1 - 0,6561

In reality it would be 34,39 % chacne for it to proc at least once.

More attempts and more % chance create bigger error in your math. With 20% chacne you are mistaken by 21%

First 12