1. May 15, 2017  

DK blood dps spec

so how good or bad is blood spec as dps spec in pve and pvp?

2. May 16, 2017  
    PvE

Pretty fun to play, but has its limitation as DRW doesn't work.

3. June 7, 2017  
    Its the best dps spec for end game raiding on solo target. For example with 6,2k gs your overall dmg in ICC raid will be best with blood spec. At end game it does more dmg then frost or unholy killing single target boss, however unholy is still very useful for raid since its the best aoe dps ingame and frost is usefull for buff, but frost is better dps only until you collect end game gear, then blood wins ofc if you know how to play and have arp cap n stuff

4. June 7, 2017  
    Its the best dps spec for end game raiding on solo target. For example with 6,2k gs your overall dmg in ICC raid will be best with blood spec. At end game it does more dmg then frost or unholy killing single target boss, however unholy is still very useful for raid since its the best aoe dps ingame and frost is usefull for buff, but frost is better dps only until you collect end game gear, then blood wins ofc if you know how to play and have arp cap n stuff
    Overall damage includes things like trash clearing and AoE parts of fights (i.e. LK val'kyr). It is very unlikely for blood to have the highest overall damage and even in end game gear it probably won't outdps Frost/Unholy on single target unless the fight is incredibly short.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=350454&page=2

I'd suggest reading this thread, particularly the page I sent you. The most important parts to note are the average rankings of WoL parses for all 3 specs.
    Edited: June 7, 2017

5. June 7, 2017  
    Whatever you see on WoL isn't representative of blood on Warmane because of DRW. It's worse than frost on single target and much worse on AoE than both Frost and Unholy. It also doesn't bring any good buffs to compensate and the end result is a spec that does ok damage on single target (but only at BiS gear levels), has terrible AoE and doesn't bring anything useful to the raid. You might think Hysteria is useful but that's before you realize that it's just another DPS cooldown that blood has to use on themselves in order not to be complete ****. Hysteria is much better when it comes from a blood tank.

6. June 7, 2017  
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/47404
    I took all my proofs into one report,hopefully it will be fixed.
    Dk blood should be good in end game guild at some bosses that isn't that much aoe like deathbringer,sindragosa,rotface festergut,bpc(becuase hs is good on 2 targets),can be average on professor putricide,worst spec on the lich king propably,but we are playing for fun right? And one is for sure it hit's hard one target (at least it should ^^).

7. June 7, 2017  
    pls avoid blood dps spec

its gut for tanking only

play blood dps only as a fun spec, dont expect much (yes, its still going to suck even if EVERYTHING people claim to be bugged gets fixed)

both frost and unholy will do same, if not more dps, but on top of that, they will bring unique buffs to the raid
    Edited: June 8, 2017

8. June 7, 2017  
    It's fine if you're BiS, Gnimo. I tried it and I can still top dps around 20k in Icc on most fights, but unholy is better overall across all fights. It's also significantly more spamming than UH or frost, which is why I find it to be too much effort for little reward.

9. June 8, 2017  
    Blizzard meant blood to be best end game raiding dps spec in wotlk so i dont know why people should avoid it, i was first on saurfang on icc 25man with blood dps doing 15,5k dps, not the best raid, but if people can do less dps with hunters, warriors and arcane mages why i cant do dps with blood :D

10. June 8, 2017  
    blood dps spec + 100% arp = you will outdamage any class / spec weather in aoe or single target ( for aoe spread dots puts d&d and spam blood boil wich does decent damage in blood spec )

11. June 8, 2017  
    blood dps spec + 100% arp = you will outdamage any class / spec weather in aoe or single target ( for aoe spread dots puts d&d and spam blood boil wich does decent damage in blood spec )
    I would very much like to see some empirical evidence of that.

12. June 8, 2017  
    I would very much like to see some empirical evidence of that.
    Look at this scrub, unaware of the AoE power of blood DKs. What's next? You gonna ask for proof of frost mages and sub rogues topping charts as well? Get on with the times.

13. June 8, 2017  
    U can also equip spell power weapons with spellpower enchants and gems, go dual wield unholy frost hybrid spec and one shot LK with a single Death Coil...
    Its called Death Coil for a reason, u know!

U want prouf? LUL scrub, blizzard made it that way, i no need to show u prouf, pff, git gud kid.
    there are hidden bugs everywhere and secret skill cap u need to reach in order to see this.
    Get on ma level...

k.
    thx.
    bye.

14. /script SendChatMessage("\124cffff8000\124Hitem:49623:3844 :2665:3097:2779:0:0:0:0\124h[Shadowmourne]\124h\124r", "say");

15. yesterday i over dps 2 fury wars full bis with sm's on rotface as blood dk with 13,5k dps 6,2 gs, its decent spec play if u have good gear and want to play it, never frost did more dmg then me on pure single target

12 Last