1. yesterday i over dps 2 fury wars full bis with sm's on rotface as blood dk with 13,5k dps 6,2 gs, its decent spec play if u have good gear and want to play it, never frost did more dmg then me on pure single target
    Uhm.. sorry but your warriors are probably just bad if they can't push past 13.5k on recounts.

2. yea they are bad, pugged donors bis warrs 6,8k gs, they pulled 15,5 on dbs, tho they do good dmg on bosses where u dont need to move, but if u need to move a little its hard tactics for them you know

3. Umm, 13.5k DPS is low, even for a pug, especialy on tank and spank bosses like DBS, Rotface and Festergut. With 6.2k gs as Frost u could be doing 15k+ atleast...

The only way Blood DK outdps Frost DK on single target is if Frost DK is bad (both beeing BiS geared)...

Those Warriors are indeed bad.

Blood DK still sux as DPS spec, nothing new, nothing changed.

P.S.
    If u have Shadowmourne, that means most of ur gear sux cos SM gives **** ton of GS points.
    If u dont have Shadowmourne u lack one of most important items for Blood DK dps.
    Eather way i doubt u are going to outdps anyone with that spec and gear, especialy a Frost DK with same gear as urs (considering he knows how to play).

4. there was once frost dk in raid similiar gear like main (i dont have shadowmourne), he did 15,8k dps on saurfang and i did 15,5k, but saurfang summons minions, so i dunno, i think the biggest problem of all blood dps is that if u miss one skill in ur rotation ur dps drops 1-2k, thats why ppl think it sucks.

But whatever, my point was that if you are arp capped and wanna go blood go for it, i do pve rarely and only for fun so im personally not interested in topping dmg meters, i just wanna do decent dps for raid and get some items and stuff, thats it, if you wanna top dps charts dont play dk at all, thats my advice, go hunt or arc mage :) btw people are usually even impressed with me, because most of them dont even know that blood can dps and when they see me pulling 15k+ on dbs with blood they usually are very impressed :) so i think its ur choise, all specs are good as long as you really know how to play them right
    Edited: June 22, 2017

5. blood > frost in dps end of story
    source : playing dk since 2008

6. blood > frost in dps end of story
    Following that type of argumentation:

NP != P
    source: personal opinion

7. July 6, 2017  
    blood > frost in dps end of story
    dam u been playing icecrown since 2008? pre sure this server is less than 3 years old.

8. July 9, 2017  
    dam u been playing icecrown since 2008? pre sure this server is less than 3 years old.
    are you stupid ? cuz am pretty sur icecrown " molten or whatever " isn't the only server that ever existed dumb ***

lumiere de l'aube = Light of down ( it's in french :) )

http://imgur.com/BnWBb7p

Arena Tournament :

http://imgur.com/p1DdN7W

http://imgur.com/fjwEDZx

i played on alot of servers and it will take me a life time to find the screenshots , unlike you not every person that plays here started playing a year ago and bought his gear with money ^^
    Edited: July 9, 2017

9. Blood dps sucks atm in that it's lower dps than Frost single-target and lower AoE dps than frost and Unholy... but it still does "OK" dps somewhere around a really good ele sham's dps, ~15-16k with perfect positioning on something like Festergut 25HC (frost in the same situation would be in the ~18-20k range). Blood because DRW is gimped the dps difference on a shorter fight isn't very large -maybe at most 1.5k more dps but honestly most people kinda suck, and blood suffers more than any other class if you mess up the rotation... So basically blood in the hands of someone who can flawlessly execute tactics and rotation can be OK... but with your average player at the reins it's pretty much a guaranteed suckfest.

I mean, take Fury warrior -if you looked at the numbers the fury warriors from that Raid were putting out (13.5k) you would probably think that Fury warriors sucked if you didn't have much experience with them.

Just look at this: https://ibb.co/eLA0kF

17.5k on DBS 25 normal as ARMS spec on a bis warrior and only 7.7% of the damage from AoE's.

I'll try to get my hands on some Blood dps screenshots for ya'll ;)

EDIT: Also: Gnimo is a Gnome. Don't listen to Gnomes.
    Edited: July 11, 2017

10. "outdps bis warriors" beep boop cannot compute. *self destruct sequence initiated*

11. Erro pls, no.
    Its time to stop...

12. Erro pls, no.
    Its time to stop...
    Did you guys hear that?

First 12