1. May 16, 2017  

Forstwofl future & news please tell me what you know.

As title says, please tell me the future of Frostwolf realm and some news about it, i have been off for half years, i'm going to download the game again.
    Basic stuff are okey. Moderators forgive me if this is the wrong place to post this, but i have 0 experience in forum stuff so i can't find the right place to ask this.

Sorry for my english tho :)

2. May 16, 2017  
    As title says, please tell me the future of Frostwolf realm and some news about it, i have been off for half years, i'm going to download the game again.
    Basic stuff are okey. Moderators forgive me if this is the wrong place to post this, but i have 0 experience in forum stuff so i can't find the right place to ask this.

Sorry for my english tho :)
    You should come back Roxy, Relaxo here :)

3. May 16, 2017  
    SoO HC and LFR are coming out this month or so, legendary cloak questline is being worked on, new BGs are in the plans (I think). Basically it's going to get a lot of updates and not losing the attention from devs.

4. May 16, 2017  
    You should come back Roxy, Relaxo here :)
    O my god!, my dear old friend! it's been so long!
    I'm happy you play here now i will have some1 i know :D :D
    Hope to see you in there my in game name is Deepkick see you around :D

5. May 16, 2017  
    SoO HC and LFR are coming out this month or so, legendary cloak questline is being worked on, new BGs are in the plans (I think). Basically it's going to get a lot of updates and not losing the attention from devs.
    Thanks a lot mate that helped a lot! have a great day.