1. May 16, 2017  

Will the store sell nether vortexes?

the store with votepoint currency

also did any1 do any raid yet to tell me if they are bop here? or boe
    Edited: May 16, 2017

2. May 16, 2017  
    go on the test server, link it in chat, ???? profit.

yes. they're BOE.

3. May 16, 2017  
    someone linked me and it is BOP

not in g'eras vendor list either

4. May 16, 2017  
    its a good idea thou, i support it. With votes or Mastercard doesent matter, its nice to be able to get these things without runnings HC's with reserv or them beeing ninjad

5. May 16, 2017  
    its a good idea thou, i support it. With votes or Mastercard doesent matter, its nice to be able to get these things without runnings HC's with reserv or them beeing ninjad
    don't play tbc

6. May 16, 2017  
    Warmane doesn't sell Primordial Saronite on the wotlk stores, so I doubt they'll sell Nethers. I'm agnostic about whether they decide to do so or not.

7. May 16, 2017  
    On release? I hope not, they should be BOP from T5 content. Then when T6 opens i'd be open for it to be from currency and still BOP.

8. May 17, 2017  

9. May 18, 2017  

10. May 18, 2017  
    I am new to Warmane servers. Just to confirm, the store will only sell BoE items right?

11. May 18, 2017  
    I am new to Warmane servers. Just to confirm, the store will only sell BoE items right?
    You will be able to buy bop gear as well

12. May 18, 2017  
    As a general rule (there are exceptions, but very rarely), we do not put BoE or crafting materials on the marketplace. I highly doubt that Nether Vortex will be an exception to the rule.