1. May 16, 2017  

End Game Guild Redemption is Back.

Redemption were a guild with undrstanding reputation and perseverance on Icecrown. We were a hard core end game guild which was farming everything in realm. then our members got some real life staffs and they went inactive.
    the guild master and officers didnt have enough time to play wow for a while. we Decided to Remake the Guild. but with another name and is I L L U S T R I O U S

We are an new raiding guild. This means most of our raids will be HC/N

We currently raid at 16:30 PM ST on Wednesday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday.
    We won't make a fuss about you not being online for raids. We'll most likely have replacements. but u have to show up at least 1 day per week for the raids. I don't like the idea of forcing people to come. After all, real life then wow.

Another thing, if you can't make it for most of the raids or eventually get to raid with us, there's no point in being in the guild. Sure, you can join and hang around if you're a friend but eventually you might just get bored since people might not be online at your time and you find yourself the only one online at certain times.

First of all, we don't care about GS. What we do care about is your ability to pull decent amount of DPS(Damage) or HPS(Healing) or be able to tank properly with sufficient gear for Heroic encounters. Another thing that we deeply consider while reviewing your application is if you're a well mannered person. We aren't looking for drama or problems. A small problem may get you removed from the guild. In addition, we don't like to boast. We are nice and friendly with outsiders and respect everyone who respects us.

If u think you are good enough to be part of I L L U S T R I O U S , starting from skill, brain, gear, nice attitude, if u think you are loyal enough, feel free to apply at our website

Make sure your application is neat and clear.We will NOT be accepting anyone from a whisper in game. We need to have a look at your armory as well as talk with the officers about your application. Since this is an endgame raiding guild aimed for HCs, we expect a decent application.

Please do not be disappointed if you get rejected.

The application is located on our guild website: I L L U S T R I O U S
    You should see an "Apply to guild" button. However, when recruitment is closed, that button won't be available.

Please complete the application in as much detail and clarity as possible. Having 'I don't know' as an answer will most likely get you rejected. Remember that we are not here to teach anyone. We are looking for and accepting the best applicants who know what they are supposed to do. In addition, please refrain from showing any signs of arrogance when applying. Regardless of how good a player you may be, if you are a troublemaker or have a bad attitude or anything of the sort, you will be rejected.

Guild managment:

Guild Master:

Menzuo

Guild Leaders:

• Ourton

• Modun

• Defeat

We need few more exeptional players for Icecrown Citadel 25hc and Ruby Sanctum 25hc.

More info may be added.

ik it's too much to read but I think it's essential to know about the guild before lodging an application.

2. May 17, 2017  

Guild Reached 100 Members Cheers o/

3. iit is old F L A W L E S S guild ?