1. May 16, 2017  

Warlock or Mage? (PvP)

I've never played a warlock or a mage before but I tested them out in the PTR and I really like them. The question is which one should I choose for PvP?
    http://www.strawpoll.me/12979142

2. May 16, 2017  
    both are great but this expansions favours warlock more so go with it if you think you'd enjoy sl/sl playstyle ( try it on the PTR)

3. May 17, 2017  
    Shall i eat chicken or pork today? Can someone make a strawpoll for me pls

4. May 17, 2017  

5. May 17, 2017  
    Affliction Lock is really strong this expansion

Put DoTs and run around a pillar = profit (use fel hunter)

Otherwise Mage

Rogue , Mage , Priest is god mode in 3v3 and Rogue, Mage is really strong in 2v2

Rogues and Mage CC for days
    Mage Steals improtant buffs
    Priest dispells Bubbles and Iceblocks and burns away the mana of enemy healers
    Ice Barrier, Mana shield, Power Word:Shield makes for a great cockblock if enemy focuses mage

6. May 17, 2017  
    I'd say mage because I can't imagine you beating undeads as a lock

7. May 17, 2017  
    Higher skillcap pays off better on the mage tbh. + resil hurts locks more

I'd say mage because I can't imagine you beating undeads as a lock
    Happenes all the time.

8. May 18, 2017  
    There is a meta to choosing races.

If fear class, go horde and dodge wotf. Gnome mage is perfect for fast queues and AV honor.

Think about the popular horde classes ( lock, priest, rog, shaman) and counter them within reason.

9. May 18, 2017  
    warlock will **** on mages like no other.

In this expansion its a game between warlock and rogue.

10. May 19, 2017  
    I will give you my opinion on the matter. Mages are better early in the expansion because melee classes like warriors and rogues with good PvE weapons and items will hit like a truck on steroids while caster classes dont have access to high resilience just yet. Mages can double iceblock blink, kite, sheep and reset while warlock depend a lot more on their tankyness which they dong have until they have access to at least season 3 pvp gear.

Season 1 arena will be dominated by combos like warrior + resto druid / warrior holy paladin / rogue + priest and other good comps which include strong melee dps.

Mages will always have the option to go mage + rogue or 3v3 with RMP. Both choices mage or warlock are not good choices for season 1 if your goal is to play something OP. Once you hit full brutal gladiator gear then warlocks become an unstopable killing machine and melee will fall back in the food chain.