1. June 1, 2017  
    Do you accept leveling players or is it strictly 70?

2. June 1, 2017  
    Can any officers PM me (Aulz) We are 5 friends that is looking for a guild :)

3. June 3, 2017  
    Recruiting all exceptional players. Especially a solid Warrior tank and a good Holy Paladin.

Dont hesitate to contact us even if you are not Scandinavian, we speak english in the guild!

4. June 3, 2017  
    Hello!

The raidtimes you have listed, are they server time or "scandinaviantime?" 70 Warrior tank who is not very far from Karazhanready.

5. June 3, 2017  

6. June 6, 2017  
    Currently recruiting 1 elemental shaman, 1 resto shaman, 1 shadowpriest.

But all exceptional players may contact us since we reward good players, progress comes first.

7. Wasnt able to find any of your officers online to chat with and gain some more information, I'm definitely interested in casual schedule but with serious progression and I've raided successfully in that kind of guild before (most recently 2 days raiding to top 250 progress during HFC retail). To get to the point I play Fury Warrior and I'm very capable with playing it, looking for a potential raiding guild to join.

The char is geared and ready to raid, if that sounds like something that might interest you then I'd like to have a chat sometime within the next few days.

8. Sounds very good, unfortunately we have a very good dps warrior and we dont want to have more until maybe T6.

9. Hey there, didnt manage to get any officers online- however are you still looking for ranged? Demo/Destro lock here , got most of my pre praid BIS, just one or two greens, working on rep grind, Kara attunement complete. http://armory.warmane.com/character/...utland/profile if you're interested, hit me up! Have a nice day
    Edited: June 12, 2017

10. Bump, need nothing in particular looking pretty solid atm.

BUT, if you are an exceptional player dont hesitate to contact us, no spot is ever really filled.

11. Bump, moved up to a 3 day schedule in preparation for Tier 5. Updated the recruitment post.

12. Bump, any exceptional players around?

13. After 1 shotting gruul & magtheridon last raid we are officially done with T4 after some speedbumps in recruitment.

Our core is now solid, but we are still keeping an eye out for exceptional players for T5 where we aim to be more
    competetive!

14. Still keeping our eye out for exceptional players!

First 123 Last