1. May 21, 2017  
    btw i ment to ask, how are you going to level your team?
    1. 5by 5 to 70
    2. whole bulk at once to 70
    3. or you going to lvl 5 by 5 to some zone and then by bulk?

2. May 21, 2017  
    If you go horde it will be impossible to play BG as boxer.
    I don't box, so I hope you guys won't feel that I'm invading this section lala,

Anyway
    https://www.warmane.com/information

No reason for a boxer to play horde, they always overcrowd in TBC, especially PvP I guess...

I'm still not sure if I will play TBC, but if I do so I'll roll alliance too, but that's because I always prefered this side no matter what patch I'm playing...
    I wonder how will it be in AV Dun Baldar bridge lol

3. May 21, 2017  
    I don't box, so I hope you guys won't feel that I'm invading this section lala,

Anyway
    https://www.warmane.com/information

No reason for a boxer to play horde, they always overcrowd in TBC, especially PvP I guess...

I'm still not sure if I will play TBC, but if I do so I'll roll alliance too, but that's because I always prefered this side no matter what patch I'm playing...
    I wonder how will it be in AV Dun Baldar bridge lol
    No more thunderstorm QQ :)

Il be rolling 10 locks,5 by 5 :)
    Currently lv 46! :)

4. May 21, 2017  
    ok I went alliance
    doing a pally , priest, 2 locks, mage

5. May 22, 2017  
    btw i ment to ask, how are you going to level your team?
    1. 5by 5 to 70
    2. whole bulk at once to 70
    3. or you going to lvl 5 by 5 to some zone and then by bulk?
    I recommend to do it the following way:
    Make several 5 man partys.
    Accept the quest on the entire team and walk with the entire team to the quest location.
    Tag the quest mob with ur current party and then kill it with the entire team.
    When the party has all quest mobs switch to the second party and do the same.

The reason why its faster to level the whole team at once is the travel time. Travelling takes at least 60% of ur time while leveling up. Now if u level one by one in seperated 5 man partys ull have to travel the same route multiple times.

P.S. I messaged u on skype.

6. May 22, 2017  

7. May 22, 2017  
    I recommend to do it the following way:
    Make several 5 man partys.
    Accept the quest on the entire team and walk with the entire team to the quest location.
    Tag the quest mob with ur current party and then kill it with the entire team.
    When the party has all quest mobs switch to the second party and do the same.

The reason why its faster to level the whole team at once is the travel time. Travelling takes at least 60% of ur time while leveling up. Now if u level one by one in seperated 5 man partys ull have to travel the same route multiple times.

P.S. I messaged u on skype.
    thanks for the tip, when i was leveling my 20 dks i wad doing like that, tagging with 1 team killing with all :P
    the reason why i asked this was ganking. but i guess it better to avoid populated zones and thats that xD

P.S wouldnt have noticed if you wouldnt have wrote it here, i rarely use skype xD

8. May 22, 2017  
    Turns out we made the right decision, there's like 2600 more horde than alliance players!

First 12