1. May 17, 2017  

Outland ...Horde or Alliance ???

To all multiboxers that are going to roll on Outland.. what side yall going on??
    I'm thinking about Alliance just for the hell of it, but not sure yet.

2. May 17, 2017  
    Afaik all boxers are goinng ally,me included.See how many replies ul get but faster ques and more pawnage!!

3. May 17, 2017  
    Ufff. Hard decision. I wanna pwn all as usual, no mather which faction. All my buddies that destroy Alliancers with me on Lordaeron are going Horde. Maybe i go ally for change, who knows? :)

4. May 17, 2017  

5. May 17, 2017  
    Might roll my first ever Horde team for TBC. Normally I go ally.

6. May 17, 2017  
    alliance
    We're gonna have horde all over the place to farm. :)

7. May 18, 2017  

8. May 19, 2017  
    Cmon, all multiboxers please join alliance so we can have a nice big boxer guild :)

9. May 19, 2017  
    Cmon, all multiboxers please join alliance so we can have a nice big boxer guild :)
    it might get crowded if we all go tbc and alliance side :o

10. May 19, 2017  
    if you dont care very strongly about which then do us all a favor and go alliance

11. May 19, 2017  
    it might get crowded if we all go tbc and alliance side :o
    It's gonna be a lot of fun. :D There will be so many horder to kill and insta BG ques!!!! We can easely premade AV with the guild then.
    If you go horde it will be impossible to play BG as boxer.

12. May 19, 2017  
    I would be on the side of the alliance with 5 shamans and I would enlarge the team according to the possibilities of my pc

13. May 19, 2017  
    If you go horde it will be impossible to play BG as boxer.
    yeah i have no intentions on going horde as i wana do bgs xD
    i assume you already had fun joining bgs at icc ally side xD

14. May 20, 2017  

15. May 21, 2017  
    Hi, I'm new to Warmane and enjoy multiboxing with diverse teams. Started yesterday with an all Dranei team, but was mostly stuck in queue - warrior, 2x shamans, mage and priest.

If there's a guild up an running I'd be interested to join. Currently at 2k in queue - team leader is Spits.

12 Last