Hello all :)

I am looking for a guild to join here on Warmane Outlands. The reason I am posting here instead of going through the recruitment page is to save myself and recruiting guilds a lot of time. My main issue is availability and I know that is a major concern for most guilds.

Class(es) - Main: Bear Tank (Tauren) Alt - BM Hunter (Orc)

Professions - Bear: herb alch Hunter - not sure yet

Location - US CST ( -5 ST)

Normal playtime - M-F: varies but usually between 5:30pm - 9:00pm Weekend - usually available all weekends

Experience - I started playing wow near the end of TBC. I just stepped into heroics before WOTLK so my experience in 2.4.3 is next to nothing. From WOTLK to cata is was in a semi hardcore progression guild that cleared all content (minus dragon soul raid because I stopped playing then). Since then I have played retail on and off but not in any progression, with a little private server play on a WOTLK server. I know how to learn strats and to be prepared for raids (timing/pots/etc). While my knowledge of TBC is almost non existent I have been watching guides and am quick to learn. My lack of knowledge is also the main reason I am here, it might as well be a new expansion to me.

Availability - So here is the big one... because of the type of work I do raiding regularly during the week is near impossible. Sometimes I can be there for 4+ hours and sometimes I have get called out to emergencies. Weekends are much more likely but still not guaranteed. I understand this is a huge problem for a raiding atmosphere.

What I am looking for - With my availability any hardcore progression is basically out of the question. I am not opposed to casual raiding guilds that may do alt runs on weekends. I want to be in a guild that I can run heroics with during the week with the occasional raid from time to time, and then raid with (more regularly) on the weekend. I don't have to be on the bleeding edge of progression, but I want to clear all the content eventually. I am 29 years old, easy going, drama free, with a Texas accent (yes you will get a lot of "y'alls" and "aint's" in voice. Married with no kids so i do come with the occasional wife aggro. In other words, I am more interested in a guild with mature players (who plays MMOs for drama anyway).

UI - I do have a screen shot but I forgot to upload it to imgur before I left the house this morning :/. If anyone requests it I will post it later this afternoon. Here are the addons I use though: Bartender, Bagnon, Omen, Recount, Xperl, Atlasloot, Gatherer, DBM, Xloot, move anything, mobinfo, quartz, rating buster, gearscore lite, quest helper, auctioneer complete, and should I ever decide to heal i use healbot.

I appreciate you time reading this long *** post. Feel free to PM me or post here if your guild is a fit for me, or you have more questions.