1. May 17, 2017  

Best PVE race for Horde Mage?

Hello.

I've decided that my main character will be a mage, but I was wondering what would be the best race for PVE on Horde.

Thanks.

2. May 17, 2017  
    Well if its optimisation you are asking for. Then Troll is by far the best in terms of damage. But this is all in terms of the berzerking racial. If I was bluntly honest, I would recommend gnome thought I can see you want to make a Horde character.

Gnome>Troll>Human, Belf>Undead.

3. May 17, 2017  
    Hello.

I've decided that my main character will be a mage, but I was wondering what would be the best race for PVE on Horde.

Thanks.
    Troll

Berserking - Increases casting speed by 10% and icreases the lower on hp you are

No other race on Horde side has anything benefical to Mage
    Orc Racial gives only MELEE Attack power and no Spell power in this expansion
    Undead Racial is more PvP
    Belf is meh at best

4. May 17, 2017  
    Troll

Berserking - Increases casting speed by 10% and icreases the lower on hp you are

Belf is meh at best
    Bro Orcs can't be mages in this expac. Otherwise I would look at the mighty nelfs :D.

5. May 18, 2017  
    Troll

Belf is meh at best
    have you even been on the ptr? it gives spell power.

6. May 18, 2017  
    Troll

Belf is meh at best
    this post made my day, dude do u even played tbc?

7. May 18, 2017  
    What gives spell power? Troll racial? Because if you speak about orc, I'll start downloading the game client and roll a mage orc :)

8. May 18, 2017  
    What gives spell power? Troll racial? Because if you speak about orc, I'll start downloading the game client and roll a mage orc :)
    Orc give spell power ;) But actually, you can't make mage orc ;)

And for the best mage in Horde, it's obviously Troll !

And then Belf and UD .. I can't decide who is the best. Belf looks not so bad with mana regen, but it uses 4 GCD, for 300-500 mana.. When UD is useless for your dps, but we nerver know, stop fear can always be usefull, particularly on Archimonde :)

9. May 18, 2017  
    Just Undead Mage.; he troll racial isn't really worth it. Eating a corpse is also pretty nice if you have a shield on you or solo farming. Horde guilds won't think lesser of you either.

Orcs do have +spell power, no mage for them ;P