1. May 17, 2017  

Back to TBC, have no idea what to roll

This might be the most frequently asked question, but I'll go with it and would love to hear your opinions!

I'm overwhelmingly excited about the Outland server release, I've loved TBC all the way to this day. So I've been thinking what class to roll, the release day is now sooner than ever, and I still can't make up my mind. I've been thinking between Rogue, Mage, Priest (shadow), Druid (healer). But can't decide and I've been trying to for days. I've tested all 4 classes and they both are amazing for me! I'd love to try out healing so that's why I thought of playing the druid. But also would love to play a class which would be good in both PVE/PVP, also more interesting to master. So, what are you opinions?

Thanks in advance for everyone who takes the time to read and answer, it means a lot and would surely help me decide!

2. May 17, 2017  
    Well, first and foremost, all those classes are good choices. Healers are always in short supply. So groups will probably not be hard to come by. Dudu healers are also very good in BGs + Arenas if im correct. Same with Rogue and Mages. Havent played a Spriest tho.

Conclusion. If you want easy to find groups. Dudu healer. If u want to dps ALOT then mage or rogue. Spriest if u really enjoy their gameplay

3. May 17, 2017  
    Thanks a lot, I will consider what you said and hopefully come to decide anytime soon, before the server release. This gave me a better perspective on the classes mentioned.

Any other opinions are welcome as well!

4. May 17, 2017  
    well since there will be dual spec option i will say go druid.you will be able to heal and change to feral for tanking or dps if you feel like it,sound like pretty save bet.
    spriest is like mana battery in PVE with so-so dps.in PVP you do insane dmg but will go oom very fast.also you will always be the kill target.if you go priest you may also try disc in PVP its really fun spec to play.
    mage..well you make food,sell portal,do pretty ok dps. in PVP they are really good and really hard to play.you **** on warrior and paladins tho thats good :D
    as for rogues...well its clear.most played class by far.probably strongest PVP class top PVE aswell.and one day if you get your Warglaives ..oooooo... you will love it ;D

i personally like classes that can have multiple roles.it make it less possible for me to get bored of the class.with that inmind my opinion is go druid or priest.
    Edited: May 17, 2017

5. May 17, 2017  
    well since there will be dual spec option i will say go druid.you will be able to heal and change to feral for tanking or dps if you feel like it,sound like pretty save bet.
    spriest is like mana battery in PVE with so-so dps.in PVP you do insane dmg but will go oom very fast.also you will always be the kill target.if you go priest you may also try disc in PVP its really fun spec to play.
    mage..well you make food,sell portal,do pretty ok dps. in PVP they are really good and really hard to play.you **** on warrior and paladins tho thats good :D
    as for rogues...well its clear.most played class by far.probably strongest PVP class top PVE aswell.and one day if you get your Warglaives ..oooooo... you will love it ;D

i personally like classes that can have multiple roles.it make it less possible for me to get bored of the class.with that inmind my opinion is go druid or priest.
    Thanks a lot for your answer Skoobydoo! I think I'm gonna main Rogue and get a Priest/Dudu after. You've been helpful same as for kqar12, I appreciate both of your answers. See you soon on Outland if you happen to roll Alliance!

6. May 18, 2017  
    Thanks a lot for your answer Skoobydoo! I think I'm gonna main Rogue and get a Priest/Dudu after. You've been helpful same as for kqar12, I appreciate both of your answers. See you soon on Outland if you happen to roll Alliance!
    everyone will play rogue - so gl finding dungeon/raidspot

7. May 18, 2017  
    Warriors are always the most played on private servers

8. May 18, 2017  
    If u want play pve i warnt u dont exp rog/war. There will be a lot of them and u can have a serious problems with finding spot in dung/raid. Class with multiple options (dps/heal/tank) should be much better when server start.

9. May 18, 2017  
    Warriors are always the most played on private servers
    yo but what does that matter?
    you have a better chance for raidslot going warri than rogue

10. May 18, 2017  
    i think its better to play something you enjoy,even if it a bit harder to get into groups, over something that other people need but you dont enjoy yourself.

11. May 18, 2017  
    Guess so, though I'm heading for something I'd enjoy playing more. Still got time to decide, but the mentioned classes are the ones I'm going for.

i think its better to play something you enjoy,even if it a bit harder to get into groups, over something that other people need but you dont enjoy yourself.
    I agree, that's the best advice given!
    Edited: May 18, 2017

12. May 18, 2017  
    Spriest is going to be especially good in arenas the first season. Overall highly needed, but you will have crappy farming capabilities compared to other classes. It's got a sinister instant//dotty feel to it. The dps rotation for pve raiding is more fun than other classes and requires paying attention.

There are going to be a ton of druids, and for good reason mind you. Druid is so good in tbc.

Good luck!

13. May 19, 2017  
    Spriest is going to be especially good in arenas the first season. Overall highly needed, but you will have crappy farming capabilities compared to other classes. It's got a sinister instant//dotty feel to it. The dps rotation for pve raiding is more fun than other classes and requires paying attention.

There are going to be a ton of druids, and for good reason mind you. Druid is so good in tbc.

Good luck!
    Thanks a lot ! Already considering playing a druid, I've tested it out and I love the play style

14. May 19, 2017  
    from the classes you mentioned rogue and druid rogue is easy to play quite hard to master in pvp since there is a lot of tricks but it got not that many keybinds

its strong in pvp 1vs1 arena RMP 3vs3 2vs2 with many partner choises for pve raids its one of the top dps downside to that is rough lvling and hard to farm compare to some other class

shadowpriest is needed by many guilds for the utility not for thedamge in pvp its quite good but dont expect much also its boring and repetive

mage is good in 1vs1 mass pvp arena and pve but not the best class in pve it does good dps in raids not top it got easy lvling if frost after some lvls

good farming potential easy class to play but to master it will take a while

druids is defenately more chalenging to play more keybinds etc resto druid is most op spec/class in tbc also you can spec moonkin to do 5vs5 with 5 moonkin starfailing and wipeing everything for the lols ,a moonkins that know how to move and play change froms heal dot etc is hard to kill for the melee classes and only got problems vs casters locks mostly it got high skillcap kitty i dont remember but probably its good you can also tank as kitty and its the best physical damage tank in bear

15. May 19, 2017  
    from the classes you mentioned rogue and druid rogue is easy to play quite hard to master in pvp since there is a lot of tricks but it got not that many keybinds

its strong in pvp 1vs1 arena RMP 3vs3 2vs2 with many partner choises for pve raids its one of the top dps downside to that is rough lvling and hard to farm compare to some other class

shadowpriest is needed by many guilds for the utility not for thedamge in pvp its quite good but dont expect much also its boring and repetive

mage is good in 1vs1 mass pvp arena and pve but not the best class in pve it does good dps in raids not top it got easy lvling if frost after some lvls

good farming potential easy class to play but to master it will take a while

druids is defenately more chalenging to play more keybinds etc resto druid is most op spec/class in tbc also you can spec moonkin to do 5vs5 with 5 moonkin starfailing and wipeing everything for the lols ,a moonkins that know how to move and play change froms heal dot etc is hard to kill for the melee classes and only got problems vs casters locks mostly it got high skillcap kitty i dont remember but probably its good you can also tank as kitty and its the best physical damage tank in bear
    This was the last day of PTR and I've tested out balance Druid, also a resto one too. And I've found myself spending more time playing Dudu rather than any other class I've had there during the testing phases. So I'll probably start off with a druid and later on have a Rogue, just because it's always been the best class for me regarding PVP. Thank you for leaving a reply!