1. May 18, 2017  

Class Selection suggestions?

Hey everyone I've played this game since Wotlk Retail and still playing in retail but I found out that Warmane going to open Outland and Im here, I've played in Nostalrius before it shutdown and 2 months in Elysium. Most of the time I played rogue like Wotlk till the Panda in retail, I lvled Mage in Elysium vanilla and did pve and pvp at the same time. So basically I have no idea what I need to try, Im not only talking about Pve I like Pvp as well.. actually much more :) So anyway I lvled 110 Paladin in retail after a while bored and tried Warrior it was much better. But didn't try SP, feral druid and Enhance shaman. What you guys suggest me from those class in terms of Pve and Pvp? (SP-Feral-Enhance-Warrior) part of me wants to roll rogue cuz of TBC golden times for them I guess and another part of me saying go with mage but I wanted to take advice from the Warmane community. What would you guys roll if you were in the same situation with me?

Btw sorry for my broken Eng if I mistake, its my second language.

2. May 18, 2017  

3. May 18, 2017  
    what about you play what you want? damn how old are all those people asking

suggest you pikachu
    Edited: May 18, 2017

4. May 18, 2017  

suggest you pikachu
    Ohh really? We got a Einstein here, dude I know I can play whatever I want, the thing is Im care about the suggestions in the people here but you. So if you don't like to see posts like that, then don't come here to comment. What a toxic approach!!!

5. May 18, 2017  
    check one of the 50 threads from last week...

or tbh... every class got pro and cons... WHY should someone tell you what to play... noone can watch into your mind.... and noone gives a ****..

get mature and get your own opinion... this is not the kindergarten where people tell you which toy to play with

6. May 18, 2017  
    Rogue - Is a stable choice for both PvP and PvE

if you are any good with Rogue you can easily reach 2k rating and if you're really good you can even go 2400+ Rating and is part of the "Meta" arena comps (Rogue/Mage ; Rogue/Priest[2v2] ; Rogue/Mage/Priest [3v3])

In PvE their Greatest strenght lies in their ability to diminish their own Threat and endless resource with a proper rotation they can easily top dmg meters and whatnot not to mention that the dungeon/raid drops favors alot the Rogues
    The only Con worth mentioning is that Rogue would most likely be over populated and getting Raid spot might prove difficult

SP - I dont know much about Priest in General and I dont remember much of it either. I do remember that atleast 1 SP was taken on a Raid due to their ability to refund mana raid wide

Warrior - is anoter stable choice and all 3 Specs are viable though in different aspects. Something you will need to learn though is Stance Dancing and it has nothing in common to the Warr from Wotlk age
    -No Charge in combat ,the only ability that you can use in combat is Intercept which has a hefty CD and Rage Cost, You can use Intervene to allies though
    -No Enraged Regenaration so not as much survivability
    -Retalation, Recklessness and Shield Wall have a 30 min CD untalented and 20 min talentend
    -No Bladestorm to break though roots as well
    On the bright side they still hit like trucks a geared up warrior can hit like 4-5k Mortal strikes when the normal Clothie has around 9-10k Hp (with few exceptions)
    Arms is the PvP Spec of choice
    -Part of the (Holy-Paly/Warrior ; Resto-Dudu/Warrior ; Resto-Shamy/Warrior) Warriors are considerable foe in 2v2s

In PvE Prot Warrior is the Main Tank of choice for most of the Raids especialy Illidan and Tanks are always in demand (the good ones atleast)
    Fury Warrior can match the Rogue in the DPS department but they cant diminish their own threat as well as the Rogue which could lead to a dmg loss in the long run
    The Warrior also has the option of gettng the Warglaives but dont think that you would get priority for them over a Rogue unless you are extremely skilled and/or the Raid leader is your friend or you yourself is the Raid leader

Enhamcment Shamy would be desireable in PvE because of Windfury and couple of talents that increase the DPS of the Melee DPS in the Party
    Otherwise Idk

Feral - idk
    Edited: May 18, 2017

7. May 18, 2017  

if you are any good with Rogue you can easily reach 2k rating and if you're really good you can even go 2400+ Rating
    stop reading after this - did you play private tbc?

8. May 18, 2017  
    stop reading after this - did you play private tbc?
    I played retail and on my server most of the highest rated teams were Rogue/Mage and Rogue/Priests in the 2v2 bracket..
    So whats your point ?

9. May 18, 2017  
    I suggest human rogue or gnome/dwarf warrior

10. May 18, 2017  
    I played retail and on my server most of the highest rated teams were Rogue/Mage and Rogue/Priests in the 2v2 bracket..
    So whats your point ?
    You cannot compare retail with private server arena.. people learned a lot since back then
    retail gladiator skilllevel is maybe around 1650-1700 now... though s1 you just need the right setup to suceed

11. May 18, 2017  

if you are any good with Rogue you can easily reach 2k rating and if you're really good you can even go 2400+ Rating and is part of the "Meta" arena comps (Rogue/Mage ; Rogue/Priest[2v2] ; Rogue/Mage/Priest [3v3])

In PvE their Greatest strenght lies in their ability to diminish their own Threat and endless resource with a proper rotation they can easily top dmg meters and whatnot not to mention that the dungeon/raid drops favors alot the Rogues
    The only Con worth mentioning is that Rogue would most likely be over populated and getting Raid spot might prove difficult

SP - I dont know much about Priest in General and I dont remember much of it either. I do remember that atleast 1 SP was taken on a Raid due to their ability to refund mana raid wide

Warrior - is anoter stable choice and all 3 Specs are viable though in different aspects. Something you will need to learn though is Stance Dancing and it has nothing in common to the Warr from Wotlk age
    -No Charge in combat ,the only ability that you can use in combat is Intercept which has a hefty CD and Rage Cost, You can use Intervene to allies though
    -No Enraged Regenaration so not as much survivability
    -Retalation, Recklessness and Shield Wall have a 30 min CD untalented and 20 min talentend
    -No Bladestorm to break though roots as well
    On the bright side they still hit like trucks a geared up warrior can hit like 4-5k Mortal strikes when the normal Clothie has around 9-10k Hp (with few exceptions)
    Arms is the PvP Spec of choice
    -Part of the (Holy-Paly/Warrior ; Resto-Dudu/Warrior ; Resto-Shamy/Warrior) Warriors are considerable foe in 2v2s

In PvE Prot Warrior is the Main Tank of choice for most of the Raids especialy Illidan and Tanks are always in demand (the good ones atleast)
    Fury Warrior can match the Rogue in the DPS department but they cant diminish their own threat as well as the Rogue which could lead to a dmg loss in the long run
    The Warrior also has the option of gettng the Warglaives but dont think that you would get priority for them over a Rogue unless you are extremely skilled and/or the Raid leader is your friend or you yourself is the Raid leader

Enhamcment Shamy would be desireable in PvE because of Windfury and couple of talents that increase the DPS of the Melee DPS in the Party
    Otherwise Idk

Feral - idk
    Thank you for all your huge comments and suggestions it means lot. I think I m go as a warrior. And yeah it need some time to be master. (Stance dancing etc.) Probably Pve Tank Pvp Arms. Thank you for spending your time.

12. May 19, 2017  
    OP. First off ignore everything negative that everyone has said in this thread, it is irrevelant to the point of opinions for classes during TBC.

Between Enhance, Feral, and Warrior.

If you want seamless PVE//PVP then Feral Tanking , and pvp gear on the side , will help you solo content extremely well, and still be that useful tank for dungeons in TBC

If you want stability in arenas, then go with Warrior, it is better for more comps than feral, or really I should say it has an easier time, as long as you have your macros and keybindings down and on point, as well as being able to spell reflect and line of sight key roots, so you can take advantage of intercepts. ( There will be many fury wars looking to dps , so expect to tank for pve )

Enhance sham is pretty good, despite what everyone says, you just have to do some proper research and get down some fine rotations and mana management issues, E- Sham is gonna have a better time in pve than in pvp, mainly arenas. There are very few comps for E-sham and more than likely you will want to go Resto and pair with a Warrior or insanely good ret pal.

**What is needed** Warrior and Feral will be needed more as the two better tanks for dungeons, heroics, then kara and so forth.

Hope that helps bro, just tryna do a community service with the knowledge available, Cheers!

13. May 19, 2017  

suggest you pikachu
    OR even better Multyboxing Pukachu !!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLdgM8VQu7I