1. May 18, 2017  

Can u post server info?

title says

2. May 18, 2017  

3. May 18, 2017  

4. May 19, 2017  
    Ah x7 rates, idk why a lot ppl play it tho, seems they don't like blizzlike that much.

What happened to Lordaeron pop? last time i checked it always was 12k and huge queue...

5. May 19, 2017  
    Ah x7 rates, idk why a lot ppl play it tho, seems they don't like blizzlike that much.

What happened to Lordaeron pop? last time i checked it always was 12k and huge queue...
    It's not like that, some people just dont have time to level a toon at 1x exp rate and its a hardcore server which WotLK instances(Raids) are buffed
    And that 12k pop at lord was just people hyping the server so much.

6. May 20, 2017  
    It's not like that, some people just dont have time to level a toon at 1x exp rate and its a hardcore server which WotLK instances(Raids) are buffed
    And that 12k pop at lord was just people hyping the server so much.
    If I played on Lord to lvl a single toon to lvl 80 would take me a long time with my work and social life and all some of us don't have that luxury of being able to spend hours playing wow.

7. May 20, 2017  
    If I played on Lord to lvl a single toon to lvl 80 would take me a long time with my work and social life and all some of us don't have that luxury of being able to spend hours playing wow.
    Exactly what i was stating above.
    Leveling on a 1x exp rate is hell to people with jobs and school