1. May 19, 2017  

Hunter Pet Training Points

I'm an ***** and I can't figure out how to train my hunters pet new skills. I remember their being a little sling shot looking spell in the general tab that had all the skills you could use your training points on but that doesn't seem to exist. I already went to the pet trainer and bought all the available skills but I cant even train the default the skills like growl. Some one help my clueless ***, what am I missing?

2. May 19, 2017  
    Well got same problem. Cant learn pet even growl lol.

But dont worry, server releases in 14 hours so they have time to fix it :D

3. May 19, 2017  
    what you are missing is lv 10 quest that you need to complete to learn training pet ability.its right after you finish tame pet quest.even so you already know tame pet skill you still need to complete the quest so you can unlock next part that reward you with "training pet".also to complete tame quest you neeed to use the quest tame item in your inventory not the skill from your spell book.then you need Loyalty with you pet ( just few hours only with your pet will put you to rank 6) to get training points.both "training pet" and Loyalty work perfectly fine on PTR.

also for Growl you dont need any points or Loyalty you can learn it the moment you finish training pet quest.
    Edited: May 19, 2017