1. May 19, 2017  

Next change log for WotLK

Any ETA on when the next change log will be for the wotlk content? Icc has been out for like 2 months on Lordaeron and there's many bugged items, talents, boss mechanics, etc. that are bugged and reported and haven't been addressed.

2. May 19, 2017  
    What are you talking about ?

They fixed travel time on instant spell last week, LDW hc last week, Jaraxxus volacanos this week...

There is a patch each monday if I am not mistaken.

Report specific bug on bugtracker and advertise for upvotes if it's really important, that easy.

3. May 19, 2017  

They fixed travel time on instant spell last week, LDW hc last week, Jaraxxus volacanos this week...

Report specific bug on bugtracker and advertise for upvotes if it's really important, that easy.
    Why no changelog then?

4. May 19, 2017  
    Takes time to write and document one, for one. We have made some changes and change-logs should be partly automated in future. They should be coming soon.

5. May 19, 2017  

Do you know how long Jaraxxus Volanoes were bugged for? Since before ICC was released on Lordaeron. That is almost 3 months ago. It just recently got fixed. By no means am I demanding immediate fixes for the various bugs because I know the staff is only human and has other things they prioritizing at the moment, but some sort of notification to the players about fixing things would be nice. Devs / GMs posting on some thread about small weekly bug fixes which can later be compiled into one big change log would be quite nice to the community instead of randomly finding out something that wasn't working before is now fixed. I've made multiple bug reports over the past couple months and not a single one of them has been fixed yet. Some of them quality of life changes, some of them are fixes to make our already challenging experience on Lordaeron easier by having things working properly for DPSers and Healers, and others are bug fixes for big items like Tiny Abomination in a Jar proccing half as often. My TAIJ bug report has 112 upvotes with many comments showing and explaining why it is not working as it is supposed to and I made this bug report 2 months ago when I first got the trinket on Lordaeron and it's still marked as unconfirmed and not fixed. It's just frustrating to play for 2 months with a trinket that is supposed to be absolutely insane but isn't working properly, but I still use the trinket because even in it's underproccing state it's still stronger than other options.

Like I said, I'm not asking for immediate fixes or full, detailed change logs every day or week, but some sort of indicator for weekly changes that can later be compiled into 1 big change log would be quite nice. If 2-3+ months isn't long enough to wait for something to be fixed, how long do we have to wait?

6. June 9, 2017  

7. Any mod or staff member have any word at all about the next changelog? Like coming this week or something, maybe?

8. Dan pls come back we miss u, new guild called memeries refugees, ask shekel for inv