1. May 19, 2017  

Marketplace

Im really confused about marketplace! I mean for example we can buy cataclysm items with vote point but to buy tbc or vanilla items we must donate them!!
    I really think that frostwolf marketplace needs a big rework and we must be able to buy xmog items with vote point!! I'de be really thankful if any GM give an answer to this!

2. May 19, 2017  
    One of the reason why it's that way is probably because most said items are already available in-game and can be obtained through doing the open Raids and Dungeons that we SO cried and longed for, now put your farming pants on and get dirty.

3. May 19, 2017  
    Dude as u see my first post i said cata items which includes items from available cata raids like firelands! But no items from tbc or vanilla contents can be bought by vote!!

4. May 19, 2017  
    That is because you can get the item ingame. This is a blizzlike server, you can only vote for items if they arent in the game, as an incentive.

5. May 19, 2017  
    Not all items can be found in the game, and can only be found via Marketplace for coins.
    Heck, there are some Marketplace items you can SEE, but cannot click on.

6. May 19, 2017  
    Many of the items haven't been ingame since a year and a half now. Most of them having really high costs and some items just straight out missing. Yes, people will get restless considering how much better the old market was.

7. May 20, 2017  
    If u guys read my first post u will see that i meant any of those cata items that can be optained INGAME are available in marketplace via vote point BUT its not the same with tbc and vanilla items!! read CAREFULY!!

8. May 20, 2017  
    If u guys read my first post u will see that i meant any of those cata items that can be optained INGAME are available in marketplace via vote point BUT its not the same with tbc and vanilla items!! read CAREFULY!!
    Only items that are ilvl 200 and higher are on marketplace for vote points and yea some items are missing but you have small box to suggest and item to be added. Some items also wont be added since they need to make money somehow.