1. May 19, 2017  

Hi everyone.

I've been without playing wow for a long time now.

Today i woke up and i had a sense of nostalgia that made me want to play a BC wow realm, i was looking for a decent one but i didnt find any at all that could fit my expectations.

So i've just seen this "Outland" project, and it seriously made my day, is it really gonna release tomorrow? if yes, this is freaking awesome.

2. May 19, 2017  
    I've just seen this "Outland" project, and it seriously made my day, is it really gonna release tomorrow? if yes, this is freaking awesome.

3. May 19, 2017  
    any chance for x1 rates by the way?

4. May 19, 2017  
    any chance for x1 rates by the way?
    Everything is x1 except for EXP rate (for reasons), which is only relevant while leveling. At max level everything will be x1

5. May 19, 2017  
    you are so damn lucky this will be the most proffesional tbc releam with proffesional team behind and you dont have to afraid for tt to close and lose your character and yes release is tommorow lol the luck man warmane is the best private project and scripting is very good and improving fast

6. May 20, 2017  

7. May 20, 2017  
    I've been without playing wow for a long time now.

Today i woke up and i had a sense of nostalgia that made me want to play a BC wow realm, i was looking for a decent one but i didnt find any at all that could fit my expectations.

So i've just seen this "Outland" project, and it seriously made my day, is it really gonna release tomorrow? if yes, this is freaking awesome.
    im in the same boat! i stumbled upon Warmane when i saw someone on another private server talking about it. and this all releases tomorrow?! awesome.

8. May 20, 2017  

9. May 20, 2017  
    Yep! 13:00 GMT-1 as far as I know

10. May 20, 2017