1. May 21, 2017  
    the fact that you out level them and the whole point of x5 rates is to level faster?
    Would be nice if you put some brainpower into your statements

I guess you'll be happy with walking to 60. Really not "blizzlike" at all.
    I'd rather walk to 60 than having insane inflation because of 5x money rate

2. May 21, 2017  
    I'd rather walk to 60 than having insane inflation because of 5x money rate
    nobody is asking for x5 gold
    im asking for affordable mount by level 30-35 which is Blizzlike

without this you have druids, shamans, hunetrs, paladins and warlocks with MASSIVE advantage when leveling. It isnt supposed to be this way.

3. May 21, 2017  
    Why was slow mount price not lowered? As it stands we'll have to walk up to 60. We level so fast, skipping quest chains that grant $$ at the end because we outlevel them. Cant sell much on AH since there's no economy atm basically, nobody has gold to buy anything...
    Ridiculous if you ask me. This is why high xp rates are accompanied by high gold rates.
    Overlooked or intentional?
    I agree with you, XP rate is so not compatible with gold drop rate it makes it almost impossible to train your class skill, let alone do anything else like training and buying mounts, or training professions. Also with such high population and fast levelling you are forced to go to higher zones whilst your professions are ultra low, and rates should be scaled evenly, or at least in game prices decreased.
    However many of those who post here would rather blow smoke up developer's asses than admit the truth.

4. May 21, 2017  
    Will be Outland cap raised again cuz queue is still 2k-2500

5. May 21, 2017  
    Will be Outland cap raised again cuz queue is still 2k-2500
    I would rather want to see a second server. Cap is already higher than Icecrown's and the world is way smaller.

6. May 21, 2017  
    its weekend so queue are higher, dont think they gonna up the player cap

as long as i can login and play, yesterday i logged in 3 times cause at the end it said "loggins to server" or something like that for a long time so after 30 minutes i would login again

7. May 21, 2017  
    Make 2 servers 8k cap and put sunvel plateu items on market so i can buy 2h sword xD

8. May 21, 2017  
    Will this queue ever end?
    I've been in it for an hour and only moved from 2500 to 2000. Srsly?!

9. May 21, 2017  
    Will this queue ever end?
    I've been in it for an hour and only moved from 2500 to 2000. Srsly?!
    Im at around 1.1k atm from around 2 hours. It definitely wasn't a smart idea to logout a few hours ago.

10. May 21, 2017  
    A bunch of friends with me are waiting to see what happens with the queue and hopefully a new realm. No point in waiting for hours in queue then hours in completing quests with so many people in one realm.

11. May 21, 2017  
    I dont really think that a que of 4k people should actually be a thing.

12. May 21, 2017  
    4K queue- over 2 hours of wait time.... really?

13. May 21, 2017  

14. May 21, 2017  
    Trust me, no way you'll get in after 2 hours. It's at least 4 hours for a 4k queue at the moment.

15. May 21, 2017  
    I've been in 2,2k queue for 5 hours down to 1,1k now, so expect at least another 5 hours = 10 hours que

First ... 9171819202129 ... Last