1. May 19, 2017  
    Will donaters able to skip the queue? So they can 100% play at first minute ?
    Am curious about this too =) Thanks :)
    Super excited for this realm tomorrow <3

2. May 19, 2017  
    So hyped right now!!
    Can we start playing already on PTR? If so will our progress be saved?
    No, PTR will be turned off today.

3. May 19, 2017  
    what about the requirement to be able to collect Points on website?

It requires to collect 1000 achievement point in-game but TBC does not have that system

4. May 19, 2017  
    I don't know if it has been answered before and if it has, I do apologize for it... I've been trying to look for that information.
    Is the 20% reduction of trainer costs also include riding trainers?
    Would like to know this as well, please.

5. May 19, 2017  
    Can donors skip the queue????????

6. May 19, 2017  
    @Proterean

If i have donated already, got the donator status on account and been able to skip queues on such realm as Icecrown, will i be also able to skip queues on Outland TBC realm ??? (assuming there will be a queue obviously)

7. May 19, 2017  
    what is the realmlist ? i already have a TBC client i just need to change the realmlist.
    The realmlist is the same as for the any of the other Warmane realms. I think it is logon.warmane.com.

8. May 19, 2017  
    Since you are using 2.1, is the mount available at lvl 40? or will it be lvl 30?

9. May 19, 2017  
    Since you are using 2.1, is the mount available at lvl 40? or will it be lvl 30?
    Pretty sure it's 40.

10. May 19, 2017  
    40 lvl for first 60%ground mount

11. May 19, 2017  
    Arena season starts from day one or its delayed?

12. May 19, 2017  
    I want to be able to play, I want to ask you something, Is there a download link to be ready to play as long as the server is launched?

thanks!

13. May 19, 2017  
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=352046

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=352890

any information about s1 gear design(mooncloth offset for example), rating requirement for items, arena season length/start/end, flush time etc?

14. May 19, 2017  
    Thank you for all your hard work! I am looking forward to relive my old TBC days ^_^

15. May 19, 2017  
    I will never understand why so many people keep asking if the progress from PTR will be saved to the "retail" realms. What would be the point of launching a new realm if everyone got to keep their fully geared with a lot of gold level 80s from the testing phase? Then it wouldn't even be PTR, it would just be the launch on an unfair instant 80 infinite gold server from the beginning.... Next time you just randomly blurt out a question, try and make sense of what you're asking before you ask. So tired of all these stupid questions, I really commend all you mods/community managers for your patience, I seriously don't know how you do it.

Now that I've got that out of the way, really well done on opening a new TBC server, it was what the private server scene was severely lacking so I really hope it'll turn out to be a success! :)

First 123412 ... Last