1. May 21, 2017  
    All your ppl complaining about the queue, just donate $10 to skip the queue, if you can't afford 10 dollars to support the server , then wait patiently in line and stop qq

2. May 21, 2017  
    and server restart ****ed me over. how am i supposed to watch the login screen all day just to instant react to a server restart of which i literally cannot know about without being logged it. rip my queue position.

3. May 21, 2017  
    Don't worry, it just crashed now.

4. May 21, 2017  
    thanks i waited literally 5 hours for a DC.

5. May 21, 2017  
    Don't worry, it just crashed now.
    just went to eat. dc. queued up to 1400 again. literally impossible to get in if you are not staring at your screen for hours.

6. May 21, 2017  
    I have intention to donate but even if i do, 13k in game you cant even level up.

7. May 21, 2017  
    Hi guys, any progress in TBC client with WOD models ?

8. May 21, 2017  
    people will never be thankful. Who doesnt like it can move somewhere else where is no que.

9. May 21, 2017  
    I have intention to donate but even if i do, 13k in game you cant even level up.
    Yes, you can. It's not that unplayable as people think.

10. May 21, 2017  
    Position in queue: 48
    Estimated time: 105 minutes
    ????
    I was 70 in queue 1 hours ago..

11. May 21, 2017  
    Is the "donate to skip queue" real?

If yes, what amount do I have to donate, where can I donate and will this "skip queue" work for all realms?

Thanks!

12. May 21, 2017  
    Is the "donate to skip queue" real?

If yes, what amount do I have to donate, where can I donate and will this "skip queue" work for all realms?

Thanks!
    Any amount grants you permanent queue skipping to all realms, with the only exception of Lordaeron.

13. May 21, 2017  
    I feel like that you should bring up one more server for TBC because this is pure madness. Yesterday at 11pm (my time, Croatia, server time was 9pm) I was able to play the game because there was no que. But people keep coming here every day. This is literally the best thing you've done with Warmane since you first started after moltdown. I'm genuinely grateful and full of support but this is just MAD

14. May 22, 2017  
    so if you donate once you can skip the queue forever or you have to donate every month ?

15. May 22, 2017  
    When would trade be open for Outland and when will we be able to buy instant level 70?

First ... 122021222324 ... Last