1. May 24, 2017  
    please dont make it full pay to win like icecrown!!! if you make it pay to win do it so the gear you can buy is some tiers lower than the best ingame pleaaaseee

2. May 24, 2017  
    No pay to win pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

3. May 24, 2017  
    No pay to win pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    This server is far away from "pay to win". Really listen to what you are saying, you are saying that there are people paying to WIN a game. You don't win, by buying items that are obtained by a lot of people already. That is just supporting the server, so you and others can play.

Don't like it? Don't play, there is no one forcing you to play.

"The marketplace will not be implemented for at least a month and on release it will only contain items that were already obtained by the players. The marketplace itself will be progressive."

4. May 24, 2017  
    Whats wrong with the realm now?

5. May 24, 2017  

6. May 24, 2017  
    "You don't win, by buying items that are obtained by a lot of people already. That is just supporting the server, so you and others can play." come back once you're 70 and tell me about how fun it is raiding with bought gear.

7. May 24, 2017  
    Can u kick the AFKers to clear some of this Que ........

8. May 24, 2017  
    "You don't win, by buying items that are obtained by a lot of people already. That is just supporting the server, so you and others can play." come back once you're 70 and tell me about how fun it is raiding with bought gear.
    I don't pay for gear. But if there are those who wants to do it, it does not bother me. I accept it, I don't care. They have fun, I have fun. Win-win

9. May 25, 2017  
    Make a realm with x1 experience rate please !!!

10. May 25, 2017  
    It's cool when you wait for the turn that 2000 that 300 people for 4-6 hours

11. May 25, 2017  
    No clue what you're trying to say Jubchik...

12. May 25, 2017  

Nerved

It's no good to wait 6-7 hours to join. I'm already waiting for 5 and I'm at 1480 position!

13. May 25, 2017  

14. May 25, 2017  
    Already 3 hours in queue for 16th place ) no donate no game

15. May 25, 2017  
    For those who can not pay to skip the queues they can not play that's it ? thanks for making this game so stressful .

First ... 182627282930 ... Last