1. May 19, 2017  
    Will all bosses be pre-nerf or post-nerf? Will Karazhan be doable in green level 50 gear?

Are values changed like on Lordaeron?

2. May 19, 2017  
    Will all bosses be pre-nerf or post-nerf? Will Karazhan be doable in green level 50 gear?

pre-nerf, normal kara mode (u need pre kara gear to do anything)

3. May 19, 2017  
    pre-nerf, normal kara mode (u need pre kara gear to do anything)
    The questions should really be answered by a GM because they have been avoiding a official statement on prenerf postnerf.

4. May 19, 2017  

5. May 19, 2017  

6. May 19, 2017  

7. May 19, 2017  
    please give me link TBC torrent file

8. May 19, 2017  
    Players can expect some undesirable effects which will be resolved as soon as they're noticed. We have years of work that we invested into the core that's running Outland but as long time players very well know, crashes can be sudden and surprising. Such things can be expected to be fixed nearly immediately. There's also a possibility of unexpected delay, downtimes and other unexpected similar issues. In such cases, we will monitor the realm and apply hotfixes or modify existing systems to enable the best possible gameplay experience.

Despite having large confidence that it will something of a non-issue, the population cap remains an unknown figure. There's no real way to reliable test other than to actually launch the realm. Our team will monitor the realm and increase the cap until it proves to be a negative effect on the gameplay.
    Don't take it as a criticism in any way, I would hope most people know that launch is always a mess. Just saying, the only launch you guys ever had serious issues with i can recall, was when cata first hit. That was the extreme case, not the norm. :)

9. May 19, 2017  
    13:00 realm time, but what is that? What time is the realm actually going up, can someone give me a time zone or something.
    The server is also matched to the UTC zone. So its easy to reference any time they mention. :)

10. May 19, 2017  
    does spellpower buff rogue's poisons like it was on retail?

11. May 19, 2017  

Can we please get an answer? PTR was the nerfed version, and I think that if Kara is too easy it'll turn people off :/

12. May 19, 2017  
    Can I play with wow patched on 2.4.3 like on PTR?

13. May 19, 2017  
    Can I play with wow patched on 2.4.3 like on PTR?
    yes ofc :-)

14. May 19, 2017  
    was also wondering about Activity Rank. it was mentioned earlier but i didnt see an answer. but since there is no ach setup in BC are we just gonna have to find those points elsewhere?

15. May 19, 2017  

First ... 3456715 ... Last