1. May 20, 2017  
    I quit playing wow after Cataclysm was released. TBC for me was the mous awesome experience in wow.

2. May 20, 2017  
    That would be unfortunate. For casuals like myself, the point store in Icecrown does a tremendous job with things like leveling an alt, and having a 232/239 ilvl weapon waiting for you when you hit level cap.

But with no cheevo points in TBC, I kinda understand.

3. May 20, 2017  
    I quit playing wow after Cataclysm was released. TBC for me was the mous awesome experience in wow.
    #coolstorybrodosharemore

4. May 20, 2017  
    Hey guys, we have a whole forum section devoted just to Outland! Lots of discussion and guild recruitments going on! Check it out!
    http://forum.warmane.com/forumdisplay.php?f=280

5. May 20, 2017  
    Sry for stupid question but where is realmlist for tbc

6. May 20, 2017  
    I can download the Client from the site right now right ?

7. May 20, 2017  
    Did you consider adding feature to lower xp rates to 1x? I see many people who want this, and those who dont, can always use default 5x.

8. May 20, 2017  
    Sry for stupid question but where is realmlist for tbc
    set realmlist logon.warmane.com

9. May 20, 2017  
    The answer to this is pretty straight-forward. TBC will not have a point store.
    that is not what I have asked.

Even Lordaeron realm does not have a Point Store/Service but Lordaeron players are still able to collect point thanks to achievement gained on Lordaeron so they might use them when they decide to play on a different Warmane realm.

So are you guys thinking to make TBC players able to somehow unlock the Point collection or not?

10. May 20, 2017  
    Since it wasn't clear: No.

11. May 20, 2017  
    Since it wasn't clear: No.
    thank you for the quick reply

12. May 20, 2017  
    People like you piss me off because there are genuine people who have those questions and you set them up for disappointment just because you think your being funny. Don't be such a **** all your life. The only reason im saying this to you is purely based on the fact that you replied to someone with misinformation.

13. May 20, 2017  

14. May 20, 2017  
    People like you piss me off because there are genuine people who have those questions and you set them up for disappointment just because you think your being funny. Don't be such a **** all your life. The only reason im saying this to you is purely based on the fact that you replied to someone with misinformation.
    Get a cup of team mate

15. May 20, 2017  
    Just for clarification. I can use the client I connected to the PTR with without making any changes, right?

First ... 67891018 ... Last