1. May 22, 2017  
    so if you donate once you can skip the queue forever or you have to donate every month ?
    yes forever on all realms except Lordaeron..and no need for monthly cont for que-skipping to work..one-time donation only required

2. May 22, 2017  
    Please don't make it pay2win, by saying pay2win I mean boosting to 70 instantly, and adding best gear ingame on the marketplace, that would ruin the whole fun of the server, you have enough incomes to make this non pay2win, having to work for our things is something that we appreciate. Thanks.

3. May 22, 2017  
    why these server no qesthelper its so hard and me i dont know how to download the quest helper?..........thank you

4. May 22, 2017  
    Please do not raise the population cap. I think it's fine where it's at. There's 2 realms already at 13k, that's more than enough.

5. May 22, 2017  
    why these server no qesthelper its so hard and me i dont know how to download the quest helper?..........thank you
    I m using now it - https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/...er/files/88684 - download by this link.
    I m usng Mobinfo2 for latest TBC Patch for Target Health+Percentage info + OmniCC for cooldowns remainings again last version for TBC. You can start with them. Good Luck and Have Fun. :)

6. May 22, 2017  
    Upper link is errored.
    New link must work now -https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/quest-helper/files?filter-game-version=2020709689%3A41 this must work now.

7. May 22, 2017  
    Well good evening on this glorious day. I have been a member fot a while, can someone let me know if I will be able to skip the queue if I have donated few years back and have the premium starus?

8. May 22, 2017  
    Well good evening on this glorious day. I have been a member fot a while, can someone let me know if I will be able to skip the queue if I have donated few years back and have the premium starus?
    Yes, that is correct.

9. May 22, 2017  
    Oh, thank you! My apologies for the grammatical mistakes, fingers appear to be crooked when typing via phone!

10. May 22, 2017  
    Hello Dear Proterean, my question is about xp rate - When we will be allowed to change xp rate to x1 from site or ingame? There are a lot of guys who asked that. Thank you.

11. May 22, 2017  
    Dear Warmane Staff,

I awaited a long time for the BC server and I'm very excited about it. I only have 2 major questions:

1. Do you have any intention of changing the leveling XP rate to 1 or at least 2 or 3? Since we are leveling fewer levels than WOTLK it will truly balance everything else on the server in terms of money and item gathering and in my opinion will make the server more enjoyable.

2. Will the Looking For Group feature be enabled?

Thank you for your time.

12. May 22, 2017  
    Hello!

I have a question.. is outland ever going to become a realm like icecrown where you can buy the gear? Id gladly find that out before I roll a character over there.

13. May 22, 2017  
    Hello!

I have a question.. is outland ever going to become a realm like icecrown where you can buy the gear? Id gladly find that out before I roll a character over there.

"The marketplace will not be implemented for at least a month and on release it will only contain items that were already obtained by the players. The marketplace itself will be progressive."

Taken from the first page with the information.

Dear Warmane Staff,

I awaited a long time for the BC server and I'm very excited about it. I only have 2 major questions:

1. Do you have any intention of changing the leveling XP rate to 1 or at least 2 or 3? Since we are leveling fewer levels than WOTLK it will truly balance everything else on the server in terms of money and item gathering and in my opinion will make the server more enjoyable.

2. Will the Looking For Group feature be enabled?

Thank you for your time.
    x5 experience rate.

Again from the first page with realm info: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=353261

14. May 22, 2017  
    It Isnt possible to play. Im waiting 2500 people on que, by the time im reaching 100 and when reconnect + 1500 on que again. Wasting time....

15. May 22, 2017  
    It Isnt possible to play. Im waiting 2500 people on que, by the time im reaching 100 and when reconnect + 1500 on que again. Wasting time....
    Well, you can choose.
    1. Donate once and skip the queue.
    2. Log in earlier - before the queue gets too big.
    3. Do something else while waiting, and stop complaining.

I would suggest number 1, since that both support the server, and you will skip the queue.

First ... 132122232425 ... Last