1. May 20, 2017  

2. May 20, 2017  
    3K in queue, Rip start event......

3. May 20, 2017  
    Sorry if that sounded brash, but what I meant was icecrown is very stable at 12,000, why estimate Outland so low? Surely it would hold with 8,000 and a queue.

Also premium doesn't queue skip for outland?
    The population is spread across the game on Icecrown. Right now on Outland, everyone is in the starting zones. The cap will be raised in steps so long as the realm remains stable.

There isn't queue skipping right away. This will remain until we are able to properly gauge the realm's stability.

4. May 20, 2017  
    I hope when the cap is increased you get in in the queue, no need to relog.

5. May 20, 2017  
    where can you see the place at the que?

6. May 20, 2017  
    Jejeje logged in asap as it opened and got into 1.8k queue, np but why is the queue not moving at all? been in 1.8k since 10mins ago, i dont want to believe is frozen

7. May 20, 2017  
    The population is spread across the game on Icecrown. Right now on Outland, everyone is in the starting zones.

There isn't queue skipping right away. This will remain until we are able to properly gauge the realm's stability.

Makes sense I guess, I think I'm more annoyed that there's likely someone without premium just sitting there creating characters with popular names.

8. May 20, 2017  
    Queue hasn't moved 1 spot for 10 minutes

9. May 20, 2017  
    The population is spread across the game on Icecrown. Right now on Outland, everyone is in the starting zones. The cap will be raised in steps so long as the realm remains stable.

All very reasonable points. But, since I'm obligated to join the impatient herd...do you estimate that this will be a matter of minutes, hours, or days?

10. May 20, 2017  
    This is a joke. Being premium and waiting in queue like a peasant...

11. May 20, 2017  
    i guess only the chosen could login at begining, i was at login screen all time suden im at 3k que. like wtf

12. May 20, 2017  

13. May 20, 2017  

14. May 20, 2017  
    All very reasonable points. But, since I'm obligated to join the impatient herd...do you estimate that this will be a matter of minutes, hours, or days?
    We'll definitely be adjusting the cap over the course of the day as people start spreading out into other areas of the game. Granted it's x5 EXP rates, you can probably expect the cap to be raised fairly soon.

The cap is currently 10k.

15. May 20, 2017  
    My opinion is that premium should start at lvl 20, lvl 15, lvl 10 and 5 so not all ppl start in the same area and more ppl can play at the same time.

First ... 2101112131422 ... Last