1. May 20, 2017  

2. May 20, 2017  

3. May 20, 2017  
    why do i have que with premium?
    Premium que bypass is disabled for now. We appreciate all the support, but realm stability is very important right now.

4. May 20, 2017  
    Am I the only having massive lag? From time to time it connects and then I see that everyone is doing stuff. It's been like this for 5min

5. May 20, 2017  
    Seems like Warmane has (also) found a wide and deep hole in the market that only a good TBC server can fill. This means that cap is simply way too hight for one realm and they apparently need to set up at least 2 more TBC servers, possibly even "more blizzlike" than this one. Otherwise this kind of (over)population will go to a waste for the most part.

6. May 20, 2017  
    Anything more than 4k players on a TBC expansion is too much for a world blizzard made.
    I suggest you warmane staff, to make two TBC realms and split the population if its really 10k + queue onlnie as the website says.
    this pretty much

7. May 20, 2017  
    Dont make the same mistake like that other "vanilla server" by introducing a second server too fast.. hype will die down and population will normalize.

8. May 20, 2017  
    Dont make the same mistake like that other "vanilla server" by introducing a second server too fast.. hype will die down and population will normalize.
    Don't worry, this is not our first rodeo ;)

9. May 20, 2017  
    when we will play normaly in this server.tnx

10. May 20, 2017  
    Don't worry, this is not our first rodeo ;)
    I know it is off-topic and I am sorry for that but I would like to report that the amount of "Frostwolf palyer online" showed on front page i bugged, it keeps showing "751 online" for 2-3 hours

11. May 20, 2017  
    Iam Premium user and dont got queue skip on outland !?!?!?!?

12. May 20, 2017  
    Iam Premium user and dont got queue skip on outland !?!?!?!?
    Premium que bypass is disabled for now. We appreciate all the support, but realm stability is very important right now.

This was just few posts above yours :)

13. May 20, 2017  
    I know it is off-topic and I am sorry for that but I would like to report that the amount of "Frostwolf palyer online" showed on front page i bugged, it keeps showing "751 online" for 2-3 hours
    Thanks, i will forward the issue.

14. May 20, 2017  
    this is not going no were like this.we need one more realm or maybe 2.

15. May 20, 2017  
    If im going to wait in que whats the point of donating -.-

First ... 5131415161725 ... Last