1. May 23, 2017  
    I just want to know, can i buy in future for coins swords from illidan or same?

2. May 23, 2017  
    Seems like it is,i think it's maintance...

3. May 23, 2017  
    No. This is a progressions realm, Black Temple content isn't even out yet, nor will it for quite some time. This Isn't a pay-to-win server.

4. May 23, 2017  
    No. This is a progressions realm, Black Temple content isn't even out yet, nor will it for quite some time. This Isn't a pay-to-win server.
    Oh boy, are you in for a big surprise.

5. May 23, 2017  

6. May 23, 2017  
    Stuck on the stairs, this has never been seen

7. May 23, 2017  
    Position on queue: 289, Estimated time: 296min. The queue is barley moving for me, it was much faster yesterday, do I have an issue or is it normal?

8. May 23, 2017  
    The queue moves based on people logging off/disconnecting and donors logging in. No people leaving and/or donors logging in can make the wait be much longer, even in a much shorter queue.

9. May 23, 2017  
    I really want to find out whether or not they will be able to buy BiS gear. Cause that is the reason why I left warmane from icecrown.
    Buying some gear is okay with me, as long as I dont get stomped without any chance. Thats why the curiousity.

10. May 23, 2017  
    and how to play in this server? when im home after work here is alredy 2k in que...and that means i neeed to wait +- 3h wtf this server.make 2 servers i think its to much 13k online and 2-3k in que.

11. May 23, 2017  
    In contrast to the million posts asking for an extra 3 servers, or demanding that my $5 donation instantly grants me the ability to 1-shot Illidan (before the content is even added, mind you)...

... I'd like say THANK YOU. Outland is off to a great start, and it's been fun, slowly leveling my hunter. Hang in there, mods - the bulk of the whining should die down in the next week or so (as you're probably already aware of, from previous launches).

Thumbs up for a great new TBC server!

12. May 23, 2017  
    Hello admins ,

Is there possibility that server cap be interested over 13k or no ? Cause this Q over 2k non stop is un-playable.
    Like mxxxxv wrote , that it is impossible to play after work.

Thanks in advance for replay.

Regards

13. May 23, 2017  
    So i should wait 7 hours to play on this relam?

14. May 23, 2017  
    I waited 2h and then got stuck at 19, with time waiting < 1min... For 1h+ hour :(

15. May 23, 2017  
    So you come home from work and you dont have few euros to donate to skip que so u can play instantly? Stop whining.

First ... 152324252627 ... Last