1. May 19, 2017  
    Don't take it as a criticism in any way, I would hope most people know that launch is always a mess. Just saying, the only launch you guys ever had serious issues with i can recall, was when cata first hit. That was the extreme case, not the norm. :)
    This is true largely because it was an experience we learned from and have since made preparations in accordance with those events. Essentially, what happened with Cata's launch helped us to improve upon this.
    The questions should really be answered by a GM because they have been avoiding a official statement on prenerf postnerf.
    I have responded to this before. What is pre-nerf content on the realm are things that are more basic and easy to implement, and won't cause problems for us going forward. It is not likely you will find pre-nerf raid content. There may be some, perhaps, but not likely to be much. The reason for this is because we're not soundly confident in the numbers and data we have access to - we tried a lot of it out on internal testing, and a lot of the material was extremely wonky (14k health defense capped tank getting 2-shotted wasn't fun, especially for me in the healer perspective). So we ended up going with data that we were more confident in using, in addition to not having to go back and re-adjust and "re-develop" content that we otherwise wouldn't need to. It's also kinda scary for us to comment on this for two reasons. The first reason being how mixed the answer really is for us. It's hard for us to provide a clear and concise answer to it. The second reason being that we do know there are a number of players who hinge their decisions based on a yes or a no to this question. (TLDR; The answer is mixed, TBH. Mostly no, to my knowledge anyway.)
    You can expect some other things to be pre-2.1 nerf and pre-2.4 nerf however.
    Can we please get an answer? PTR was the nerfed version, and I think that if Kara is too easy it'll turn people off :/
    It is important to note that Kara, despite being such a cool place, is an entry-level raid. It being too difficult can be problematic, as it would roadblock many people from raiding. We don't necessarily want that.

2. May 19, 2017  
    what about the requirement to be able to collect Points on website?

It requires to collect 1000 achievement point in-game but TBC does not have that system
    The answer to this is pretty straight-forward. TBC will not have a point store.

3. May 19, 2017  
    *rubs hands really quickly as if I am a caveman trying to create a fire*

4. May 19, 2017  
    Hope I get my friends to play. So hyped about this.

5. May 19, 2017  
    Lets goooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

6. May 19, 2017  
    super hyped ive got 4 of my friends playing with me lets goooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

7. May 20, 2017  
    Anyone knows if you have to pay in order to skip queue?

8. May 20, 2017  
    Anyone knows if you have to pay in order to skip queue?
    IF there is a queue, there won't be any skipping in place for a little while.

9. May 20, 2017  
    The answer to this is pretty straight-forward. TBC will not have a point store.
    does this mean that we won't get free name- & faction changes either

10. May 20, 2017  
    For the time being, yes, that is correct Selaya. Whether that will change with a new system of some sort remains to be seen.

11. May 20, 2017  
    This is true largely because it was an experience we learned from and have since made preparations in accordance with those events. Essentially, what happened with Cata's launch helped us to improve upon this.

I have responded to this before. What is pre-nerf content on the realm are things that are more basic and easy to implement, and won't cause problems for us going forward. It is not likely you will find pre-nerf raid content. There may be some, perhaps, but not likely to be much. The reason for this is because we're not soundly confident in the numbers and data we have access to - we tried a lot of it out on internal testing, and a lot of the material was extremely wonky (14k health defense capped tank getting 2-shotted wasn't fun, especially for me in the healer perspective). So we ended up going with data that we were more confident in using, in addition to not having to go back and re-adjust and "re-develop" content that we otherwise wouldn't need to. It's also kinda scary for us to comment on this for two reasons. The first reason being how mixed the answer really is for us. It's hard for us to provide a clear and concise answer to it. The second reason being that we do know there are a number of players who hinge their decisions based on a yes or a no to this question. (TLDR; The answer is mixed, TBH. Mostly no, to my knowledge anyway.)
    You can expect some other things to be pre-2.1 nerf and pre-2.4 nerf however.

It is important to note that Kara, despite being such a cool place, is an entry-level raid. It being too difficult can be problematic, as it would roadblock many people from raiding. We don't necessarily want that.
    We should have something like moderator of the month ! xD . I love how your answers are always so calm and full of information, thank you for that :)

12. May 20, 2017  
    I can't wait... UD Shadowpriest for me. Only class I haven't played. =)

13. May 20, 2017  
    I can't wait... UD Shadowpriest for me. Only class I haven't played. =)
    Badass class too for tbc xD , all healers and casters will love you haha (come gief hug!)

14. May 20, 2017  
    cant wait! I hope this server becomes popular just like the WoTLK ones, anyways anyone playing at launch be sure to have a good time leveling!

15. May 20, 2017  
    What do I set my realm list to to access the server?

First ... 4567816 ... Last