1. May 20, 2017  
    Thanks for your efforts Proterean & Mercy.

I think point store can be open for some stuffs like some mounts and weaps (blue ones maybe)

anyway,

TBC 4 life man!

2. May 20, 2017  
    So there will no option to set xp rate to 1x ?

3. May 20, 2017  
    Will it be possible to donate for warglaives at release/later?

4. May 20, 2017  
    Are alliance players getting seal of blood ore not? dident find any topic on it. will sitl oroll paladin aliiance if not. but might chance alot for builds. and i would like to now that before luanch! :)

5. May 20, 2017  
    Will it be possible to donate for warglaives at release/later?
    The marketplace will not be implemented for at least a month and on release it will only contain items that were already obtained by the players. It's possible that warglaives will be added to the shop once a decent amount of players obtain it in game.

6. May 20, 2017  
    So happy that xp lock will be implemented (one of my requirements) so I can finally make a 29 twink again :D
    Ambush ;)))))

7. May 20, 2017  
    The marketplace will not be implemented for at least a month and on release it will only contain items that were already obtained by the players. It's possible that warglaives will be added to the shop once a decent amount of players obtain it in game.
    "It's possible that warglaives will be added to the shop once a decent amount of players obtain it in game."

I hope you are talking about 1000+ players or more ;)

8. May 20, 2017  
    Arent you afraid of faction inbalance? Are you ready to for example give free faction change(or more radical locking character creation) for more populated faction if there will be huge difference between them?

9. May 20, 2017  
    Arent you afraid of faction inbalance? Are you ready to for example give free faction change(or more radical locking character creation) for more populated faction if there will be huge difference between them?
    We are prepared to take measures against faction imbalance if it is necessary.

10. May 20, 2017  
    We are prepared to take measures against faction imbalance if it is necessary.
    Sounds exactly like a politician's promise. What are those "measures" you're prepared to take?

11. May 20, 2017  
    A variety of them, depending on the situation. We're not going to put anything into place until it becomes an issue though. Our realms have always had a history of being pretty fairly balanced faction-wise, as are all of our current realms. Putting any system in place before being absolutely certain there is an issue to address could cause problems. It may sound like something a politician would say because it is a bit vague, sure, but it's also not really necessary to go into depth until we decide to push something live.

What do I set my realm list to to access the server?
    set realmlist logon.warmane.com
    Are alliance players getting seal of blood ore not? dident find any topic on it. will sitl oroll paladin aliiance if not. but might chance alot for builds. and i would like to now that before luanch! :)
    No, they will not. Just like Blood Elves won't be getting Seal of Vengeance.

12. May 20, 2017  
    A variety of them, depending on the situation. We're not going to put anything into place until it becomes an issue though. Our realms have always had a history of being pretty fairly balanced faction-wise, as are all of our current realms. Putting any system in place before being absolutely certain there is an issue to address could cause problems. It may sound like something a politician would say because it is a bit vague, sure, but it's also not really necessary to go into depth until we decide to push something live.
    Wise move indeed

13. May 20, 2017  
    Omg 4h more hours i culdnt sleep all night i feel aslep on 2:40 in excruciating roll overs in bed i feel i have **** in my *** 100% of time my stomach is full of **** too from emotion omg

my family went to some **** place for funs 2day but i told them **** off bcs warmane launch ****ing tbc server after 10 years of playing on full garbage **** servers finally the dream coming tru

warmane u gave me a reson to live again from now on every waking up in the morning gonna have a meaning my days of wanting to die while i sleep are over thank u warmane for ur tbc server ****ing hell.

Hype hype hype

14. May 20, 2017  
    I would love to play TBC without the Quel Danas patch... B4 Quel Danas we could do much more raids where we could get gear to equip us. SSC, TK, BT, CoT, Kara... after Quel Danas, most of the gear is from there. It ruined TBC in my opinion. Anyway good job Warmane bringing back those gr8 days back.

15. May 20, 2017  
    Damn Shotmustard1, you are feeling it :D

First ... 5678917 ... Last