1. May 20, 2017  
    Anything more than 4k players on a TBC expansion is too much for a world blizzard made.
    I suggest you warmane staff, to make two TBC realms and split the population if its really 10k + queue onlnie as the website says.

2. May 20, 2017  
    Good day all

Do you have any idea when the fixes done to Outland will be applied to Lordaeron?

Thanks for the answer!

3. May 20, 2017  

4. May 20, 2017  
    GMs fix hunter autoattacks asap. It is getting stuck with "out of range" msg constantly which is gamebreaking for a class.

5. May 20, 2017  
    Imposible to play 100k players waiting mobs to respawn and its all mess and disaster like all is fighting ti kill 1 boar or scorpion lol smart people make tham party but stil the time to solve 1 quest is .....

6. May 20, 2017  
    Donation rank: Premium = skip que when?

7. May 20, 2017  
    Donation rank: Premium = skip que when?
    It's not yet decided.

8. May 20, 2017  
    Imposible to play 100k players waiting mobs to respawn and its all mess and disaster like all is fighting ti kill 1 boar or scorpion lol smart people make tham party but stil the time to solve 1 quest is .....
    Hopefully they start to log out, and I can at least get the character names I was hoping for. Already lost out on calling my rogue Backpain. #SadPanda

9. May 20, 2017  
    now that server seem "stable" please make premium users skip queue...

10. May 20, 2017  
    So the donator status doesn't affect to skip queues?

11. May 20, 2017  
    Why dafuq my premium acc dopesnt work at outland? lol

12. May 20, 2017  
    now that server seem "stable" please make premium users skip queue...
    Not stable at all. A lot of lag.

13. May 20, 2017  
    Hmm...now I can get in, and view my character list, and create a toon. But once I hit "Accept" to finalize it and create the character, it just hangs there, with the "Creating character" dialogue box on the screen.

Anybody else in the same boat?

14. May 20, 2017  
    Hmm...now I can get in, and view my character list, and create a toon. But once I hit "Accept" to finalize it and create the character, it just hangs there, with the "Creating character" dialogue box on the screen.

Anybody else in the same boat?
    It's been frozen like for 3 min now. I'm in-game and it's like the longest lag ever,

15. May 20, 2017  
    lag better than crash. logged 3 min after launch created my lock, after start to make rogue and disconnect for never be able log in again for queue and other crashes...

First ... 4121314151624 ... Last