1. May 20, 2017  
    I downloaded the tbc client. When I click " Launcher" it starts tbc and then it says I have to "Install Burning Crusade." Does anyone have this issue as well?

2. May 20, 2017  

3. May 20, 2017  
    Its been 4 hours in "Logging in the game server", is that normal or is something wrong?

4. May 20, 2017  
    Just one question,will this TBC realm go later on WOTLK and then on CATA and so on? Thanks :)

5. May 20, 2017  
    If i donate now i can skip the qeue???

6. May 20, 2017  
    From what Ive read so far, no they will not "expand" further than the expansion this is on, so TBC.
    And, no we cant skip to the head of the line, they disabled the premium perks for launch day(s) as written here in the forums.
    Seems our wonderful mod went to bed ;) Hope this helps.

7. May 21, 2017  
    Why was slow mount price not lowered? As it stands we'll have to walk up to 60. We level so fast, skipping quest chains that grant $$ at the end because we outlevel them. Cant sell much on AH since there's no economy atm basically, nobody has gold to buy anything...
    Ridiculous if you ask me. This is why high xp rates are accompanied by high gold rates.
    Overlooked or intentional?

8. May 21, 2017  
    Why was slow mount price not lowered? As it stands we'll have to walk up to 60. We level so fast, skipping quest chains that grant $$ at the end because we outlevel them. Cant sell much on AH since there's no economy atm basically, nobody has gold to buy anything...
    Ridiculous if you ask me. This is why high xp rates are accompanied by high gold rates.
    Overlooked or intentional?
    Cry us a river dear. What prevents you from doing those $$ q chains?

9. May 21, 2017  
    Hopefully they start to log out, and I can at least get the character names I was hoping for. Already lost out on calling my rogue Backpain. #SadPanda
    I feel you man, TRUMP was taken in the first 2 minutes now i'm stuck with the BUSHES lmao

10. May 21, 2017  

11. May 21, 2017  
    emulating the 2.1 patch on the beginning

But when I dowload the game on your site, I have the 2.4.3 version... Anyone have link for 2.1 ? :/

12. May 21, 2017  
    emulating the 2.1 patch on the beginning

But when I dowload the game on your site, I have the 2.4.3 version... Anyone have link for 2.1 ? :/
    Emulate means imitate. It's 2.4.3.

13. May 21, 2017  
    Cry us a river dear. What prevents you from doing those $$ q chains?
    the fact that you out level them and the whole point of x5 rates is to level faster?
    Would be nice if you put some brainpower into your statements

I guess you'll be happy with walking to 60. Really not "blizzlike" at all.

14. May 21, 2017  
    I think that they may increase capacity for 15 000 a lot of players wanna play :D

15. May 21, 2017  
    Can you make faster respawn time so we can lvl up its madness out there

First ... 8161718192028 ... Last