1. June 3, 2017  
    it's not just PVP, it's PVE also. In TBC Paladins and Priests got different spells, in example if you want to go retribution paladin you have to roll a Blood Elf because of the Seal of Blood, and if you wanted to go Shadow priest you'd go for Undead because only they have Devouring Plague... To be honest i don't know what Blizzard was thinking during TBC
    To be honest i don't know what Blizzard was thinking during WOTLK when they gave Alliance EMFH.

2. June 3, 2017  

3. June 3, 2017  
    To be honest i don't know what Blizzard was thinking during WOTLK when they gave Alliance EMFH.
    correcting their mistake by the looks of it, it shifted the balance back to 50-50 ish.

4. June 3, 2017  
    you cry cuz canot play horde but you like with 5 horde party always hunt one aly for atleast 1 honor point. You can off balance but than turn off world pvp with no one let atack aly except bg. than horde start cry again cuz canot even kill one aly vs 5 hordes.

5. June 3, 2017  
    you cry cuz canot play horde but you like with 5 horde party always hunt one aly for atleast 1 honor point. You can off balance but than turn off world pvp with no one let atack aly except bg. than horde start cry again cuz canot even kill one aly vs 5 hordes.
    Wait..... What?

6. Can you put the cap to 16000 players? There are 800-900 players in queue all days, so it's impossible to enter.
    Thanks!

7. how can i download this realm Outland

8. Sorry but i think if dont put 1,5 honor and 1,5 reputation , the people of alliance in 2 mouths byebye, because sorry im alliance but the people is so bad and no win bgs and up to heroics with exalted with this people, is imposible, sorry but if dont put permanent reputation and honor again , i think i leave

First ... 22303132