1. May 21, 2017  
    Just bought 10$ worth of donation. Hope that allows me to skip the que.....

2. May 21, 2017  
    Even if they raise cap to 20k its madness its absolutely imposible to level up, respawn time is to low or xp rate is to low something must be changed immediately

3. May 21, 2017  
    Even if they raise cap to 20k its madness its absolutely imposible to level up, respawn time is to low or xp rate is to low something must be changed immediately
    Youre telling me. Yesterday took an hour to leave the beginning zone. Glad I am out tho

4. May 21, 2017  
    Guys, calm down and think for a minute!

They can't just increase the server cap without thinking, that will make the server unstable. They will increase when they feel the realm is good enough to do it.
    -If the queue is such a pain for you, either log on earlier from now on, or donate.

5. May 21, 2017  
    Yeah, ofcourse it is a matter of donation....

6. May 21, 2017  
    Ye, sure, let me just donate to this thing that I can't even log into.

7. May 21, 2017  
    Yeah, ofcourse it is a matter of donation....
    Yes, how do you think the servers run? Do you really think everything is free? You should be thankful for donation, or there would not even be a server to play on.

Ye, sure, let me just donate to this thing that I can't even log into.
    If you donate you will skip the queue.
    -If thats not the reason why you can't play, it is not a server reason/problem, but yours.

8. May 21, 2017  
    Can a donor write if he is logged in without waiting? Mods said donate system not added yet.

9. May 21, 2017  
    wasnt there supposed to be a que for everyone? just saw the website being 13k with 4k+ in que. despite this I logged on instantly ????

10. May 21, 2017  
    wasnt there supposed to be a que for everyone? just saw the website being 13k with 4k+ in que. despite this I logged on instantly ????
    Ermmm lies ? or donor ?

11. May 21, 2017  
    If you don't open second realm tbc rate x1/x2 like you did with WOTLK nobody cannot play normal thats que makes me crazy 3 hours for gaming ? fine great server you've done but i think that its good idea to create second realm. Thanks

12. May 21, 2017  
    Can a donor write if he is logged in without waiting? Mods said donate system not added yet.
    yes, it seems donor can skip que now ( yesterday they didn't)

13. May 21, 2017  
    WARMANE 38,000 PLAYERS

May 21, 2017

Warmane reaches a new population record of 38,600 players online across all realms!

=============================

this is good , but Stop Queue. make more slots.
    more 12 hours queue per day is bad.

Yesterday server running in 13:00 but want joining in 13:01 show Queue more +2k.

14. May 21, 2017  
    in que for like 5 hours... still 270th...

15. May 21, 2017  
    i just love the fact that i waited 5 hours and when i pressed enter world it got stuck at loading AMAZING.

First ... 11192021222331 ... Last