1. May 22, 2017  
    Guys i beg u,increase the cap,this is unplayable :((((((

2. May 22, 2017  
    Guys i beg u,increase the cap,this is unplayable :((((((
    They probably WILL try,but it may cause instability on the realm (constant DC's,lags,etc) afaik.... 3274th in queue right now,been working whole day feelsbadman

3. May 22, 2017  
    Yea exactly,i have friend w8ing more then 4 hrs to log in and we wna play together....so sad they dont increase the cap :((((

4. May 22, 2017  
    I have downloaded TBC normally, realmlist is there and everything looks fine but as soon as i open wow.exe and login with my account it says "unable to connect" and nothing more happens. did I miss something?

5. May 22, 2017  
    Everybody keeps saying "Donate" but sadly, their payment methods for donating are pure bull. Tried donating with card and getting denied, the Paymentwall support is bull and this is not just now. This is an ongoing issue (from what I've read on the forums) since June 2016. So in 1 year, they couldn't make one change to their donation methods? Literally anything else would have probably been better. I for one, work until 6-7, I asked my roommate to go log me in at about 4 so I don't have to wait so much, but surprise! Server crashed until I got home from work and of course sitting in queue for 2 hours already and I'm barely 1900th in position... not so fun tbh

6. May 22, 2017  
    12000 kids who dropped out of school and does nothing but play? Or are there so many people playing warmane servers? :O

7. May 22, 2017  
    Did you actually read what I just wrote or are you being sarcastic? I clearly said "any intention on CHANGING" - that means CHANGE from x5 to x1-2 or maximum of 3.

x5 experience rate is ridiculous when everything else is x1 and the level cap is 70, I mean why not x2? Make the journey a memorable one. Maybe not 1 but I think x2 or 3 is very decent for a Burning Crusade expansion.

8. May 22, 2017  
    Dear Warmane Staff,

I awaited a long time for the BC server and I'm very excited about it. I only have 2 major questions:

1. Do you have any intention of changing the leveling XP rate, in the near future, to 1 or at least 2 or 3 (instead of x5)? Since we are leveling fewer levels than WOTLK it will truly balance everything else on the server in terms of money and item gathering and in my opinion will make the server more enjoyable.

2. Will the Looking For Group feature be enabled?

Thank you for your time.

9. May 22, 2017  
    I also cant donate every method i tryed it said that my phone number is not right or doesnt exist, seriously?

10. May 22, 2017  
    just wait one month and the queues will have disappeared

11. May 22, 2017  
    So if i am reading this right. leveling is 5x but doing other things like herbing and alch are only 1x? That doesn't male much sense really.

12. May 22, 2017  
    So if i am reading this right. leveling is 5x but doing other things like herbing and alch are only 1x? That doesn't male much sense really.
    Of course it make sense. This is a realm where people can get to the end game fast. You don't need proffesion, but it helps your end-game experience.

And yes, you are rigth - 5 x leveling, everything else is normal. Keep in mind that the spell training have reduced it cost to make it more even with the faster leveling.

13. May 23, 2017  
    There are like 90% horde vs 10% alliance. nice

14. May 23, 2017  
    What is the most fcking OP and ****** class in this version of the game please? I don't want fun I want try hard

15. May 23, 2017  

First ... 142223242526 ... Last